Official Air Max 97 Thread

I thought Nike were supposed to be dropping back on all these hybrids as part of their 25% plan.

Guess not.

Junk if you ask me.

Reactions: PJS
Yeah, when I checked there was nothing but small sizes left too but did anybody see any higher sizes? I know when the Swarovski crystal's dropped they only went to a size 10. I was on the snkrs app by on release time.
I checked the titolo link fairly close to when it was posted and the biggest size they had was wmns12.

Also I apologize if I mistakenly got some of you size 11 peoples hopes up, I can say at least for myself that I can fit a 12wmns comfortably and I usually wear 11/11.5 mens. I was so fixated on the cm size and the fact that the fit worked for me that I was convinced. Obviously, this may not be the case for others but it may be worth a try for those who want them bad enough, at least with nike or any shop that has easy returns.

I'll be trying for them myself, and will report back on the fit after they release. It does suck they're wmns only but I think there may be a chance they drop in mens sizes at some point due to the promo pic of a male wearing them

While i loves the AM97 upper on a tuned air sole

can we get some other classics back before we hybrid everything

ahem air max 180 ahem air burst ahem am93

Bruh. Air Burst. Ffs I've been trying to remember the name of those shoes I had for a minute.

UN-DS the Midnight Navy pair tonight.

0am97.jpg

Was some artical about it a couple of months back. 25% reduction in styles blah blah, improve quality and sales. Specifically talked about hybrid styles from memory.

Was some artical about it a couple of months back. 25% reduction in styles blah blah, improve quality and sales. Specifically talked about hybrid styles from memory.

Thought so. Heard from one of my pals today who runs the footwear department in a UK store. They stocked over 100 pairs of Silver bullets for the first GR release and theyve only been allocated around 200 pairs of 97s/98s from Jan-May :ohwell:

I read somewhere on Instagram that the 180's come back next year. 93's released a couple years back.
IMG_5023.JPG IMG_5024.JPG
Yes I need one of these two

Or at least bring back the midsole
Mount them on Air Max 95 or 97 make a hybrid

IMG_5027.JPG
Air max 180....
that shoe, AVIA sued Nike for copying "cantilever" design..... or bungee concave outsole
IMG_5026.JPG
I do prefer in AM180EM though

Cleaner than OG AM180 imo

Just give me Persian Violet 93s GR
And go on discount for $80 please.

Teal 93 was a size? Exclusive

Yes and I was bidding on them sz10
Seller starting bid was $100, thought I could get a steal

Ended up at the last second for $140. And I lost the bid

Persian Violets were on eBay for $80 lowest, so hopefully when Nike retro these, be a super big GR.

Last edited:
IMG_5023.JPG IMG_5024.JPG
Yes I need one of these two

Or at least bring back the midsole
Mount them on Air Max 95 or 97 make a hybrid

IMG_5027.JPG
Air max 180....
that shoe, AVIA sued Nike for copying "cantilever" design..... or bungee concave outsole
IMG_5026.JPG
I do prefer in AM180EM though

Cleaner than OG AM180 imo

Just give me Persian Violet 93s GR
And go on discount for $80 please.
I ordered the Air 180 Summit White/Metallic Gold pair on eBay last week for $60. Should be here today.

Looks like those Christianos are a euro exclusive? Might have to coordinate with my buddy in the U.K. For that release.

Back
Top Bottom