Official Air Max 97 Thread

ABs are the best OG AM97 cw imo :pimp: 2nd and 3rd would be the black/neons and the chlorine blue/midnight navy's, silver bullets are a lil bit plain, no color contrast at all, from all the OG cws i dislike them the most, i prefer the wmns version from the silver bullets with the polar blue air unit and swoosh, and i totally agree with you that those kiddies dont know what they are talking about :smh: :smh: :smh:
To each his own. I love my ABs. I wore em last night and will be wearing them a lot in the future but I still prefer my SBs.

IMG_5011.JPG

Which?

Man Nike is stirring up the community with releases that create hype!

They can switch any midsole to any upper!!!!! And I want to see 97 upper with 93 midsole, with Phylon!
Something like this
IMG_5012.JPG

I might go 97 upper TN midsole
Simply because not a fan of TN upper

And waiting for Ultra triple blacks to drop price

And waiting for Light Pumice to arrive. Got a lot of that midsole

ABs are the best OG AM97 cw imo :pimp: 2nd and 3rd would be the black/neons and the chlorine blue/midnight navy's, silver bullets are a lil bit plain, no color contrast at all, from all the OG cws i dislike them the most, i prefer the wmns version from the silver bullets with the polar blue air unit and swoosh, and i totally agree with you that those kiddies dont know what they are talking about :smh: :smh: :smh:
sucks that the neons will sell out so quick tho

So what websites stateside are those women neon 97's available in? Are they dropping at any footlockers, finish line, Nike.com?

I don't think the 97/95 Neons had a official release yet? At least that's what I've read from a few site. Correct me if I'm wrong. I checked that Titolo link a few days back and there were nothing but small sizes left.

Reactions: PJS
I don't think the 97/95 Neons had a official release yet? At least that's what I've read from a few site. Correct me if I'm wrong. I checked that Titolo link a few days back and there were nothing but small sizes left.

Yep
And they are $209.9 USD or Swiss CHF

Not paying for those

SBD says it's $160
And will be on Nike.com

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-max-97-neon-release-date/

Whether real news or fake news, I will not pay over $160 plus tax period

Attachments

• IMG_5021.PNG
    IMG_5021.PNG
    62.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Women's neons are amazing - boo Nike

Can somebody tell me
Whether majority ladies would like to wear this?

Or they would rather wear flats, dress shoes, high heels, sketchers & bling sneakers?

Why make this in women size? Smaller sizes are going to sit till they rot

Last time I bought my sister some Air Max 1s and those became beaters, and her replacement was some cheap AIRWALK sneakers

Yeah, when I checked there was nothing but small sizes left too but did anybody see any higher sizes? I know when the Swarovski crystal's dropped they only went to a size 10. I was on the snkrs app by on release time.

While i loves the AM97 upper on a tuned air sole

can we get some other classics back before we hybrid everything

ahem air max 180 ahem air burst ahem am93

While i loves the AM97 upper on a tuned air sole

can we get some other classics back before we hybrid everything

ahem air max 180 ahem air burst ahem am93

I read somewhere on Instagram that the 180's come back next year. 93's released a couple years back.

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom