Official Air Max 97 Thread

Anybody try silver bullet or meet at register technique at any Finishline Nyc location? I have a feeling these Nyc employees are a bit more savvy and power trippers. Might try Fordham road later.

looks like Sean won the competition for the AM 97's

thoughts?

ill def be tryna scoop.. color combo is crazy. Especially with the corduroy
I really like the colors and the materials he used. I'd like to get a pair...hoping they won't be ridiculously limited.

My stores in Charlotte nc has them at finislines , but won't sell until the 15th smh [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

So I wonder if I can go to another store and order it and it ships from one of the local finish lines by my house lol [emoji]129300[/emoji]

So I wonder if I can go to another store and order it and it ships from one of the local finish lines by my house lol [emoji]129300[/emoji]

My FNL said the same thing "we have them in back but can't put them out till release day..so I used lookup method...but like people have said don't give the employee too much info other than the style code and your size I didn't even say the shoe name I read it off the card machine to make sure it was the 97s. I lucked out and there was a young girl at the register with the perfect couldn't care less look on her face and I just said "I'd like to buy a shoe but I only have the syle code from the website" she found it real quick asked my size and done in less than 2min.

Last edited:
It worked for me. Just don't mention the shoes having a release date. Gave her the style code and was in and out in a few minutes.

^
laugh.gif
bless your heart. Nike has already started the hype for these one year in advance.
laugh.gif
 Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up. Especially with the way things went with the Atmos release.
mean.gif

Just got shipping conf on my FNL pair. Anyone wanting to save themselves the headache on release day should use the store lookup method ASAP!

Style # 884421-001

Last edited:
Just got shipping conf on my FNL pair. Anyone wanting to save themselves the headache on release day should use the store lookup method ASAP!

Style # 884421-001
But I wonder if they shipping from stores or finishline warehouse.. because if it's from a store they should just let me buy them from my store that has them in back smh

But I wonder if they shipping from stores or finishline warehouse.. because if it's from a store they should just let me buy them from my store that has them in back smh

Pretty sure it's the warehouse my tracking shows it's coming from IN. But yea it def sucks that I have to wait till Friday when the very store I made my purchase at has them sitting in the back.

Pretty sure it's the warehouse my tracking shows it's coming from IN. But yea it def sucks that I have to wait till Friday when the very store I made my purchase at has them sitting in the back.
So a store that has them let you order them but won't sell em to u what the he'll lol.. that makes no sense at all

Went to the worst FNL location I could think of
Went up to the most clueless looking employee and hit him with the order conversation

He went n placed it

After giving the receipt he said
Air max 97's I want some of those!?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Even used my rewards on it

Went to the worst FNL location I could think of
Went up to the most clueless looking employee and hit him with the order conversation

He went n placed it

After giving the receipt he said
Air max 97's I want some of those!?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Even used my rewards on it

Lmao......clueless. I kinda want to stop bashing retail employees...kinda. Ha!

So a store that has them let you order them but won't sell em to u what the he'll lol.. that makes no sense at all

Yea most stores are confirming they have received their shipment of 97s but of course the release date is 4/15 and aren't selling them unless they were put out by mistake. But for whatever reason the "lookup method" is letting us purchase the warehouse pairs.

Man tried again today.   Can't do it at the Bammer FNLs in Macy's...  Their screens don't show the same thing..  I tried.  Hard..

Back
Top Bottom