Official Air Max 97 Thread

On a side note, make sure you try a finishline that won't get the shoes :lol:. I went to one today trying to do it, and the guy was like "that's strange, it says we should have them here"

Came back out after like 15 minutes in the back and said that I'd have to wait until April :lol:

nike will probably pump out a flyknit version with ultra midsole very soon for the 97s
laugh.gif

On a side note, make sure you try a finishline that won't get the shoes
laugh.gif
. I went to one today trying to do it, and the guy was like "that's strange, it says we should have them here"

Came back out after like 15 minutes in the back and said that I'd have to wait until April
laugh.gif

My stores in Charlotte nc has them at finislines , but won't sell until the 15th smh [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Nice. My local finish line doesn't even know what I'm talking about when I asked about them. Lol.

I hope they do get them in.

I wish I could get mine now I'm local store has them got the guy to show me pics of the shoe and everything they even have my size but they are trying to sell them until the 15th

Got shipping confirmation and a tracking number, but hasn't updated in a while

I'm just impatient

Did the style code change on your shipping email? I just noticed in my email the style # changed to 2275923-001. Thats diff from the original one I used in store but price and name are still the same.

Last edited:
Tiscis are really nice in hand.

Anyone know why theres a zipper on the tongue? Its like a little stash pocket.

Leathers nice. Not my style tho.

Plus im upset END charged me $260 when nike charge $200.

Tiscis are really nice in hand.

Anyone know why theres a zipper on the tongue? Its like a little stash pocket.

Leathers nice. Not my style tho.

Plus im upset END charged me $260 when nike charge $200.
Uh, you're the one with them in hand, so you tell us!

just did the style code thing and ordered my pair. dude was like where you find the code it isn't even on the website lol. good lookin out tho was bout to drop way more than i wanted to for these.

Did the style code change on your shipping email? I just noticed in my email the style # changed to 2275923-001. Thats diff from the original one I used in store but price and name are still the same.
nah its still the same for me, that could be your order number

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom