Official Air Max 97 Thread

same @bklyn style baby

I’m looking for a sz13 us in uk & japan(yeah right)

Hey guys, I’m sure you saw, but eBay has a few size US13, but obviously prices are high. They’re close to 400 USD shipped if you’re in the US. I can’t imagine having to find a pair of Japan’s as I haven’t seen a single pair in that size. Germany pair in a 13 is $350 USD on stockX which isn’t cheap, but is probably pretty good at this point for that size.

Hey guys, I’m sure you saw, but eBay has a few size US13, but obviously prices are high. They’re close to 400 USD shipped if you’re in the US. I can’t imagine having to find a pair of Japan’s as I haven’t seen a single pair in that size. Germany pair in a 13 is $350 USD on stockX which isn’t cheap, but is probably pretty good at this point for that size.
my homie in Germany and fellow NT’r @incontrastofsin scooped me the Germans for retail but yeah I’ve seen the pairs on eBay ....

fingers crossed I hit the end raffle for uks but it’s a lost cause for a sz13 in the Japan’s

501BA005-F3BA-49A2-AE0A-3434E4710908.jpeg

Just came in. Def worth it for me. The Japan’s are the coldest in the pack imo. Next up Italy.

Attachments

• 4BAF473E-DD64-466E-ACF5-25414178CE29.jpeg
    4BAF473E-DD64-466E-ACF5-25414178CE29.jpeg
    267 KB · Views: 4
no doubt sylvestermcgrizzly sylvestermcgrizzly but you know how lazy most of these cats can be
I dig but at some point you gotta do some leg work on your own. I'm appreciative for every link dropped, but a lot of cats just subscribe to this thread and wait/expect for others to do it for them. In the past few days I've scoured eBay, IG, facebook and other places as well as check back here for a link drop.

I dig but at some point you gotta do some leg work on your own. I'm appreciative for every link dropped, but a lot of cats just subscribe to this thread and wait/expect for others to do it for them. In the past few days I've scoured eBay, IG, facebook and other places as well as check back here for a link drop.

i'll gladly share links on pairs i don't care for :smile:

Back
Top Bottom