Official Air Max 97 Thread

axis powers getting all the sauce on those 97s
Yep. Alliance power getting garbage. ...........Just kidding. Cant wait until receiving my UKs.
I like French too. Just pulled the trigger too fast on Hanon shop........ otherwise I might get French.
150 euros on French is s steal
nike-air-max-97-country-camo-france-AJ2614-200-3.jpg NIKE-AIR-MAX-97-COUNTRY-CAMO-UK-4.jpg

Speaking of which, Nike did it again. Country edition sneakers but no Axis Powers. This is the latest trend
Air More Money..... take a look
That UK teal air max bag should have been on country camos.................
nike-air-more-money-currency-pack.jpg

I don’t feel like paying resale for UK’s but I would for the Japan’s.

I managed to get the Germans for retail so I feel lucky already but man finding a sz13 in the Japan’s has been impossible thus far.

I’ve seen plenty of sz12’s but no way I can fit those so looks like I’ll use the $ I’d put towards the Japan’s on UK’s if I strike out on the end raffle and the “supposed” online release on 12/28
Where are you seeing Japan's in a size 12 may I ask?

Ahh. I thought it was something more specific and directly relating to why they used it for the shoe.

I’ve been trying to buy the Pull Tabs on Atmos but I can’t fogure out how to put my address. I give up.

I don’t feel like paying resale for UK’s but I would for the Japan’s.

I managed to get the Germans for retail so I feel lucky already but man finding a sz13 in the Japan’s has been impossible thus far.

I’ve seen plenty of sz12’s but no way I can fit those so looks like I’ll use the $ I’d put towards the Japan’s on UK’s if I strike out on the end raffle and the “supposed” online release on 12/28

I need those 12s most of the pairs on eBay have gone where else you seeing 12s?

swoosh on the right almost looks like it’s embroidered camo.

would be kinda cool if they actually intended them to be that way but I get why you’d have an issue if it’s only the one and not the other

Back
Top Bottom