Official Air Max 97 Thread

Can anyone with the 97/1 confirm to half size down? Thinking about going ahead and pulling the trigger on a pair..

You don’t NEED to go .5 if you like having some room but you could and be fine. Toe area is very roomy. The rest of the shoe fits fine but that toe got the room no question. I could have gone a .5 down and not had a single issue.

Reactions: ALo
I ordered cigar 6s from windy city sole years ago and never received them or got my money back

had to make an ig just to leave negative public comments to get refunded

never again

I ordered cigar 6s from windy city sole years ago and never received them or got my money back

never again

Sorry to hear that. I pre-order Yeezy Moonrocks with them and got mine.

never again

damn sorry about that. I ordered the off white AF1 from them and got them real quick. Hopefully this is the same case for me.

why isn't the ostensible big toe area pushed down as well? does that mean his big toe is there or just got rly narrow feet?

never again

that sucks. I ordered Concords from him back in 2011. They arrived a few days early without issue.

i was gonna say, in regards to windy city sole, i remember in the off-white thread last year when people didn't eat, they ordered from him before prices skyrocketed & everyone got their pairs.

i was gonna say, in regards to windy city sole, i remember in the off-white thread last year when people didn't eat, they ordered from him before prices skyrocketed & everyone got their pairs.

yup. and i was one of those people. bought the af1 for $500 from wcs... now the af1 are in the 1k area :sick:

wcs one of the og pyramid scheme type shops

yall will prolly get em but they do bad business

I got the hit em on ig idea from someone else cause they had the same problems

yoooo im baffled.... i literally just entered today on SIVAS right before it ended and i just got wining email LMAOOOO wthhh

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 12.36.15 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom