Official Air Max 97 Thread

Another reference for sizing

That's a stupid example of sizing.

You can see the outline of his big toe, which has adequate space from the front of the shoe. ALL of my shoes have more space around my other four toes because they're shorter :lol:

Raffles always give a false sense of hope. most of these spots that do online raffles don't have all that many pairs to begin with. All a raffle does is increase your odds of winning to greater than 0% lol. with that being said, i'm always as salty as the next guy when i take 20 raffle Ls :lol:

I'm pretty sure people already know the locations of the vans before its announced. I'm not about to be running around the city or do nothing all day and wait for an instagram post. Gotta be lucky to be in the right place at the right time

how do you track the van

The van before it started going around the city was at the Kith Lafayette spot. SInce then peeps just been following it or had the heads up of the spots. Also there’s dudes in bikes and cars just following it as it drives around. It’s a pretty noticeable van.

I'm pretty sure people already know the locations of the vans before its announced. I'm not about to be running around the city or do nothing all day and wait for an instagram post. Gotta be lucky to be in the right place at the right time

People following vans lol

Tell me about it. All I got was a shady email from CaliRoots. “Speedy Fingers Required”

Nah, I wanted them, just forgot lol. I only buy a few pairs of kicks a year, I'm not rich lol so I tend to stay away from all of the news so I don't get tempted and buy everything.

It's still crazy how there were over 20 raffles and a lot of people didn't even hit one. I probably would have had the same luck.
bro

Back
Top Bottom