Official Air Max 97 Thread

Hope I can get a pair of gold this time around.

Why these gotta release on a Thursday though :smh:? Guess beggars can’t be choosers.

I'm out of the loop so thank you for sharing! Going to do my damndest to secure my first pear of golds

I lucked out sold my 97 golds 3 weeks ago on the bay. hopefully dude that brought them doesn't find out there's another release coming soon. How long does eBay give if a buyer decides to return them, 30 days?

I lucked out sold my 97 golds 3 weeks ago on the bay. hopefully dude that brought them doesn't find out there's another release coming soon. How long does eBay give if a buyer decides to return them, 30 days?

If you accept returns, which you usually set for your return policy (standard is no returns). Generally its no returns unless the listing wasn't as described

E280477B-8D1C-4B84-8E84-D5E303AF9254.jpeg

Info?? Don't know if already posted
Michigan pack

this air max 97 love is so strange to me. how did this happen? i bought a pair of silver 97s from kicks hawaii on a black friday for $20. nobody liked 97s.
In general the interest for sneakers is at an ALL-TIME high EVER

its a trip being on this board for so long, ive seen the culture for niche shoes like the 97 literally grow from a 2-3 page post to now 2-300 dollars over retail

got me feeling like jack nicholson watching these new lakers

97s became big this time around because Nike made the silver bullets and golds somewhat limited. Then they started doing collabs with undefeated which bought out the younger generation.

Also, in the 90s a lot of people weren’t big on flashy colors like gold and silver. In 2018, it’s more common

Back
Top Bottom