Official Air Max 97 Thread

This doesn't have to do with air maxs but years back I bought the true blue jordan 3s and black cement. Wore the **** out my true blues paint cracked a bit understandably but doesnt look bad after so many wears then waited over a year to wear bc3s those cracked on 1st wear. So long story short waiting to wear shoes isn't a good idea if you plan to keep and wear down the line

D1AB09D3-DBF3-461C-B413-07F925E26104.png
where can i enter the promo code on kicks crew?

I think at he end of check out, “use coupon”

@dblplay1212 Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins truly appreciate the responses! if you dont mind helping me out with my next question, or anyone for that matter. I was wondering about the longevity because as many others in here, i would love to get my hands on a pair of silver bullets and golds, so i wanted to find out what years/versions were closest to the OG release model or if all releases have been the same since the original release

There have been a couple re-issues but the 17' are about the best as far as a modern OG construction.
If you're looking to wear, just buy the latest.

You'll seldom find anything outside of Japan or Italy for the true vintage pieces but those are 100% display pieces.

There have been a couple re-issues but the 17' are about the best as far as a modern OG construction.
If you're looking to wear, just buy the latest.

You'll seldom find anything outside of Japan or Italy for the true vintage pieces but those are 100% display pieces.
Definitely want them for frequent use as soon as i get my hands on them. Im a bit of a traditionalist with sneakers where i like to get the retro that closely replicates the original model/mold, so im basically seeing what my release year purchase range will be when continuing my search. For example considering the "History of Air" release or the one after. But ill definitely be crossing my fingers for further restocks of the '17 SB and Golds, appreciate your feedback!

I totally understand OG construction when it comes to leathers and such, but generally I feel the mesh quality of shoes of today would be superior to their counterparts, and those are the parts your feet wear in, so generally as long as they have good color ways, it shouldn’t matter too much, in my opinion

I don’t care about the story. Stories ruined sneakers for me.

It’s the stories you make on your own.

“Got my first p in “x” shoe.”

“I got that scuff running from an *** beating that day”

Wearing shoes while you pop your cherry? Must of been runnin' from her grandma or something :lol:

I'm talking about the 97 pair

was on a mini vacation and thought i could scoop when i got back lol

appreciate it tho :nthat:
y bad i thought the 97s drop tomorrow :lol:, those joints are flying in my area, i know one mall that still have pairs.. I was looking at the prices on Stock X and the prices are slowly creeping up..

I know which pair you were talking about :lol:, those joints are flying in my area, i know one mall that still have pairs.. I was looking at the prices on Stock X and the prices are slowly creeping up..
I thought you were talking about the 98's cause you said if i strike out on snkrs

i'm gonna look at 2 more spots tomorrow and if nothing i'll hit you up

Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom