Official Air Max 97 Thread

Voted, never got access & Nike CS, is absolutely no help. Look at this, just making ish up

Attachments

• C11F02F4-BEBC-4357-925B-DDB4BA39B839.jpeg
    C11F02F4-BEBC-4357-925B-DDB4BA39B839.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 2BEEBD65-F23F-4A3F-957E-F260E26092D8.png
    2BEEBD65-F23F-4A3F-957E-F260E26092D8.png
    556.5 KB · Views: 72
Thanks for the responses to my questions. I guess that makes sense. Shocked I had access, just trying to figure out if there was a reason. I wish I knew they'd be sitting because I would have copped an 11.5 for my friend who wanted them much more than me.

Scored a W on a size 11. Still on the fence about these shoes and have been since day 1 because of the colors, but eager to see how they look in person. The corduroy part is pretty awesome. Anyone looking for an 11 I will keep in mind once I make a decision.
PM me if it doesn't work out! My size!

Had to cut my Disneyland trip short with my wife and son because the outside pane of my sliding door was shattered when my mother in law came to check on the house... not sure if someone tried to break in or what... least I can get is a pick me up from Nike on the SW but of course not :frown:
Last time I went to California Adventure, My wife didn't check the blackout day and we couldn't enter. Ended up going to undefeated LA to enter the OW VM raffle and hit! Worth it! lol

congrats to all you guys that scored. What am I doing wrong? Did you guys get personalized invites to cop a reserve pair?

I work overnight so I'm usually asleep at the time I got the notification, I just woke up out of the blue and started scrolling through my phone and click on the notification. I was able to check out on my size with no issues.. I wish all hype/limited releases were like this

Voted, never got access & Nike CS, is absolutely no help. Look at this, just making ish up
For folks saying they never win anything, like that Nike employee said, you have to like, share and comment on products you like. The algorithm is probably random at times but this tells you it takes into account what you are doing on the app. I always try to like all the shoes I am potentially interested in.

For folks saying they never win anything, like that Nike employee said, you have to like, share and comment on products you like. The algorithm is probably random at times but this tells you it takes into account what you are doing on the app. I always try to like all the shoes I am potentially interested in.

I feel like thats BS. I like everything on the app just cause and share.....how? How do they keep track of that? And comment where?

Back
Top Bottom