Official Air Max 97 Thread

So I somehow copped these! I apologize I haven't kept up with this thread, but the message from SNKRS almost seemed like the people who voted for the shoe got access. Has anyone figured out if that's true? The funny thing is, after reading things on this board about SW over the last several months, there's no way I'd have voted for them in retrospect.
Same thing happened to me right now, I literally just woke up from sleeping ( I work nights) and there was a message from Nike snkrs with a reserved pair of wortherspoons for me, I thought I had misssed the cut off since I was asleep but went through the process and yes order has been confirmed, I did vote for it last year if that might have made a difference! All the L’s I have taken lately from Nike, it feels good to actually take a W for a change!

So I somehow copped these! I apologize I haven't kept up with this thread, but the message from SNKRS almost seemed like the people who voted for the shoe got access. Has anyone figured out if that's true? The funny thing is, after reading things on this board about SW over the last several months, there's no way I'd have voted for them in retrospect.

its not true its just 'random' bias

image1.png

Won a pair from Bait from the original drop and now got these again.

Had to cut my Disneyland trip short with my wife and son because the outside pane of my sliding door was shattered when my mother in law came to check on the house... not sure if someone tried to break in or what... least I can get is a pick me up from Nike on the SW but of course not :frown:
Shattered Backboard .....

Thanks for SWitherfork for not letting me cop these hilarious shoes.

Keep on reselling. Fc Round 1 VA->LA

Scored a W on a size 11. Still on the fence about these shoes and have been since day 1 because of the colors, but eager to see how they look in person. The corduroy part is pretty awesome. Anyone looking for an 11 I will keep in mind once I make a decision.

Scored a W on a size 11. Still on the fence about these shoes and have been since day 1 because of the colors, but eager to see how they look in person. The corduroy part is pretty awesome. Anyone looking for an 11 I will keep in mind once I make a decision.

when you get them in hand, you will end up keeping. They are sweet. I saw a dude wearing them in Grand Central and went up and started talking to him. He won the draw. I lost the draw, voted and still nothing. I don't pay resale on sneakers often but this pair I eventually will.

Lol i was gonna say that was literally the first one.

yup and the crazy thing is that I waited 2 hours in 'teens degree weather for the NYC SNKRS Box pop up shop just to get the access code to unlock SNKRS app. I have never gotten anything limited from SNKRS. I got Exclusive Access once and it was for the True Blue 3's which I paid full retail for and they end up hitting Nike outlets for $100 cheaper

Can anyone oop me an 8.5? I waited for a potential restock and there was no way I was paying resale for these yet Nike wants to crush everyone’s hopes smh.

Back
Top Bottom