Official Air Max 97 Thread

I work overnight so I'm usually asleep at the time I got the notification, I just woke up out of the blue and started scrolling through my phone and click on the notification. I was able to check out on my size with no issues.. I wish all hype/limited releases were like this
of course you do...
God works in mysterious ways I woke up which I'm always sleeping at this time, x2 :pimp:
That flip was real lol

I feel like thats BS. I like everything on the app just cause and share.....how? How do they keep track of that? And comment where?

That's not BS at all. Think of it this way:

- Why is it that you Google "Kanye West" and then you get a "Sponsored Post" on your IG or Facebook about Kanye West tour dates?

- Why if you look at a video on a Kia Sorento, then you're thrown a million videos of Kia Sorentos after that?

You're being tracked with pretty much everything you do. These sites notice that folks checked TMZ for Kanye rants, and that's why they keep throwing it at you. Just like with Nike. They are a business before anything. They track you and what you do on their apps/websites so that they can keep you on their apps/websites and you buy more of their product. These guys have been clicking and liking, and they're rising in the ranks of engagement. Because of that, they're offered more in terms of content/products.

That's not BS at all. Think of it this way:

- Why is it that you Google "Kanye West" and then you get a "Sponsored Post" on your IG or Facebook about Kanye West tour dates?

- Why if you look at a video on a Kia Sorento, then you're thrown a million videos of Kia Sorentos after that?

You're being tracked with pretty much everything you do. These sites notice that folks checked TMZ for Kanye rants, and that's why they keep throwing it at you. Just like with Nike. They are a business before anything. They track you and what you do on their apps/websites so that they can keep you on their apps/websites and you buy more of their product. These guys have been clicking and liking, and they're rising in the ranks of engagement. Because of that, they're offered more in terms of content/products.
Nike isn't Google. I've never liked or commented on any Jordan shoe yet I've gotten countless reservation, including OW AJ1. I like and comment on every single Air Max shoe and I've never gotten a reservation. My wife only opens her SNKRS account when I ask her to. Literally never looks at anything. She's gotten many reservations for just random stuff. This isn't like focused ads on the internet. That actually makes sense and you know why you get the ads you get. With Nike, there's no rationalization for it. It's just too random.

I like every single shoe I'm interested in and never get any reservations.. think I'm gonna go the ignore route then the reservations will pour in

Nike isn't Google. I've never liked or commented on any Jordan shoe yet I've gotten countless reservation, including OW AJ1. I like and comment on every single Air Max shoe and I've never gotten a reservation. My wife only opens her SNKRS account when I ask her to. Literally never looks at anything. She's gotten many reservations for just random stuff. This isn't like focused ads on the internet. That actually makes sense and you know why you get the ads you get. With Nike, there's no rationalization for it. It's just too random.

Nike also doesn't keep track of who actually voted for the shoes or not.

Nike also doesn't keep track of who actually voted for the shoes or not.

Agree. Similar to the Nike Mag. Those who purchase in 2011 was told they will be contacted in the future for something exclusive. Fast forward to 2015. Not one notification. Complete BS.

Agree. Similar to the Nike Mag. Those who purchase in 2011 was told they will be contacted in the future for something exclusive. Fast forward to 2015. Not one notification. Complete BS.

They probably just canceled what they were going to do. You guys already know sometimes things just don't go as planned. If we held Nike up to half of the stuff they said(which some folks do), then we'd be disappointed all the time.

Nike may not be Google, but to think that they aren't tracking you or using your spending history to better market to you and keep you spending is crazy.

It’s weird man cause I kept getting “restricted access” and I was ready to give up but then this popped up right as I was about to give up ...

90B20BE9-E0E0-4849-8D91-A13FC6588390.png

im thinking about making a new snkrs account honestly ..

Same.

Not sure what's up with my SNKRS, but feels like on a lot of the in-demand product I've been getting the "restricted access" screen (on desktop) or the item doesn't show up on my SNKRS app period.

It’s like Nike went out of their way to not send me a reservation..3 accounts :smh:.

It’s weird man cause I kept getting “restricted access” and I was ready to give up but then this popped up right as I was about to give up ...

90B20BE9-E0E0-4849-8D91-A13FC6588390.png
Yeah never got this on browser, only the white restricted access page.

Back
Top Bottom