Official Air Max 97 Thread

Since I've been wearing them today I've noticed they're getting broken in and less snug in the toe.

Damn too late to grab a pair on UNDFTD!
frown.gif
 Well release date is around the corner hopefully they aren't super hard to obtain.

Side note: There should be an official Air Max 97 thread.(mods pls make happen)

I went TTS cuz half size up wasn't available. Hope it fits ok.
you gucci, these are def tts, people claiming to need to .5 up are just throwing people off so they find they size, funny all the .5 sizes sold out quickest. Finna be a lotta people walking around with shoes that are too big.
lmfao you srs?

It's very common for people to size up .5 on 97s because of the narrow toebox.

Misinformation is a disservice to us all

^pipe down junior, been had these since 97 never sized up. Maybe some of you wide footed cats may need to go up, but it ain't a must for these.

Seems relevant since everybody is talking about sizing... I tried them on in store, and decided to go half size up. This is what I wear:

Am95: 9
Flyknit racer: 9
Vapormax: 9
Flyknit max: 9
Waffle racer: 9
Air max ld-zero: 9
Lunarepic Low: 9
Lunarepic High: 9.5
Cortez: 9.5
Pegasus 33: 9.5
Lunartempo: 9.5
Lunaracer: 9.5

Am97: 9.5

The whole shoe felt pretty good in the 9, but it was pretty narrow on the toes, specifically my big toe. I was wearing really thin socks, and if I had walked around for a while on them, I feel like my toes would have been sore.

Flyknit racer: 9
Am97: 9.5

The whole shoe felt pretty good in the 9, but it was pretty narrow on the toes, specifically my big toe. I was wearing really thin socks, and if I had walked around for a while on them, I feel like my toes would have been sore.
Man, how do you go TTS in FKRs and not in 97s? That's a true anomaly haha. Always felt like FKRs were the narrowest of the narrows

it's not that hard guys, if you are tts, you are not wide footed or at the least you like a really snug fit. All my wide footed folks go .5 up.

Back
Top Bottom