Official Air Max 97 Thread

i really wanna walk in and try them on lol....hopefully they'll be plentiful enough where i can do so haha. Heard from multiple sources it's a pretty wide general release, so crossing fingers

Last edited:
i really wanna walk in and try them on lol....hopefully they'll be plentiful enough where i can do so haha. Heard from multiple sources it's a pretty wide general release, so crossing fingers
I tried them on today although a full size bigger. But they do feel good. Can't wait until thursday.
When is the GR release in the EU?

Me too. Passed by a few locals today no one has their shipments in yet supposedly. A lot then not sure of the actual date.. 13th, 14th or 15th. I think this is just Nike confusing the accounts to create hype. But rest assure these will be widely available. Every spot I've checked with is releasing them.

I just hope I'm able to cop, I'm from Canada and some of our stores don't get as much supply or the releases like the US

I'm digging the Plus!

Might have to add the full pack to the collection. NOt sure how I feel about the 95s though. They've always been my least favourite silo - too bulky for my taste.

Last edited:
Seems like the Zeros from the Silver Bullet pack are being neglected.

Though in fairness, nothing special about them to begin with

Damn love those TN, 97 and 95 already copped looks like the TNs are next and to complete the pack I may also get the Zeros

Have always wanted a pair of silver bullets but too many releases now.

May circle back for them. I got the neon 95s off an outlet phone order. And Nike cheated us on those red AM1s.

Thank you sir
wink.gif

Metallic Golds dropping 4/20. Nike is on a rampage! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

http://sneakernews.com/2017/04/07/nike-air-max-97-metallic-gold-kids-sizes-gs-release-info/‬

The page is gone but I remember hearing this before. I will be out of town.. so hopefully snkrs will come through for me with the golds.

Golds on the 20th in the states are supposedly only the GS sizing. Golds I think are releasing in Europe on the 20th. I have yet to see/hear/read anything about the golds releasing stateside on the 20th in men's sizing.

Back
Top Bottom