Official Air Max 97 Thread

This thread is getting active I hope I'm am to get a pair just to wear

I wondee how many times dragicon has had to post his what I wear chart lol.
Everyone's foot is different.

I have a wide foot and will defintiely need half size up to 12.5. My sz 12 is ok but too tight on the inner sides. I can't move my big toe as easily as I'd like in these sz 12.

It's just a light comfort thing for me, not like it will be unwearable or like a sz 13 will fly off my feet.

Also the material is somewhat pliable which I feel makes it more forgiving than say a really hard material mudguard or stitching etc.

Heads up, Nike Town SF will only get the AM97 Silver Bullet pair only in GS. No men's sizes, not sure about other Nike Town's, best bet is to ask your local to see if they'll get.

been seeing some good pics for these. I've never owned a pair of 97s but they look dope. Are they comfy? How do they compare to AM 90 comfort/weight?

Any info on the release on thursday?  We looking at GR levels of stock or is it going to be limited?

I've been calling my local shoe stores and these guys don't even know when the release is or when their shipment is coming

Stopped by BAIT today to ask about Thursday's release procedure and the informed me that they dropped them yesterday... [emoji]128528[/emoji]. Said they they went pretty quick.

I guess it's Nike or bust for me.

I've been calling my local shoe stores and these guys don't even know when the release is or when their shipment is coming

Me too. Passed by a few locals today no one has their shipments in yet supposedly. A lot then not sure of the actual date.. 13th, 14th or 15th. I think this is just Nike confusing the accounts to create hype. But rest assure these will be widely available. Every spot I've checked with is releasing them.

when will these pop up on the release locators?

Hopefully they don't and it's a good sign that there will be enough for everyone that they don't have to do reserves

lol at all the struggle to buy those 97s just cop them from the EU when they drop here, there will be pleny of them here in the EU

Back
Top Bottom