Official Air Max 97 Thread

Just tried em on, they're tts, but I can see why people size up. My feet aren't wide btw, they're average. Think they will break in nice after a few wears.
So not really TTS lol.. I have an 11.5 on the way. Im usually an 11 in air max 95s and tighter shoes but almost everything runs small now. Im hoping the 11.5 fits.

comfortability?

To me yes.

So not really TTS lol.. I have an 11.5 on the way. Im usually an 11 in air max 95s and tighter shoes but almost everything runs small now. Im hoping the 11.5 fits.

It's up to you, they're tts to my feet. A lot of people half size up on Foams, I go tts. People half size up on Yeezy 350 V2, my belugas fit tts. People just don't like the initial break in period.

To me yes.
It's up to you, they're tts to my feet. A lot of people half size up on Foams, I go tts. People half size up on Yeezy 350 V2, my belugas fit tts. People just don't like the initial break in period.
Gotcha.. then I think Im fine. I half size up on foams and I went a whole size up on Belugas.. The only regret was Belugas.. I wore them and realized I shoudlve stuck with my usual half size up and got an 11 instead of an 11.5. Sucks because it would probably take a lot to sell the 11.5 and then recop the 11. May do it later on down the line when Im willing to take a 150 hit.

It doesn't seem like any store around me is getting GS sizes at all

Last edited:
Bait delivered! 
nthat.gif

I copped a pair of AM97 Silver Bullets off StockX from the recent release and they fit super small in my opinion. I'm a size 12 which sucks since they never seem to release a size 12.5.

I almost think I could go a size up with how tight they are.

I've talked to 5 stores (footlocker, Champs and Finishline.) They all say they have one pair of each size! This is going to be a limited run.

I'll be showing up to my local foot stores right when they open on release day, I hope there won't be a line up lol

tbh i dont understand what is so appealing about the silver bullets

i rather have the atlantic blues, black neons and the wmns midnight navy chlorine blues

silver bullets are a lil bit too plain for my taste imo, i like kickz with some more bright colors and color contrast

i rather have the atlantic blues, black neons and the wmns midnight navy chlorine blues
silver bullets are a lil bit too plain for my taste imo, i like kickz with some more bright colors and color contrast

For me it's more nostalgic , SB were the first 97s I got back in 97, I'm an old fart at 44 and just fell in love with the silhouette. We definitely need all the colors you posted too

For me it's more nostalgic , SB were the first 97s I got back in 97, I'm an old fart at 44 and just fell in love with the silhouette. We definitely need all the colors you posted too
and also dont understand why nike dont release the wmns S-B with the polar blue swoosh and just release the mens red swoosh S-B in wmns sizes
mean.gif
nike always like to skip some OG cws with the AM anniversaries

Last edited:
I've only ever had one pair of am97 and it was these

$_1.JPG

Never had an OG colorway of the 97, I want those black neons too

they're so many good colorways of the 97 that have never been retro'd so yeah I agree w/you AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE but I ain't mad at more silver bullets.....

they're a timeless classic that always look good no matter what yr it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom