Official Air Max 97 Thread

Nice! First come, first serve too which is usually a good sign in regards to volume availability.
smokin.gif
Yeah I wouldnt base FCFS with volume availability. I remember for the air max 90 infrared, 2 years ago I thought it would be easy to walk in and walk out to get but all the stores around me only had 1 size run. I got there about 15 min after opening and got the last one 0.5 size down, no where else had them after I left and called. But of course if you live in a very populated area you might have a bunch of pairs. 

FCFS deff doesn't mean a lot because FTL and Champs in my local mall not even gettin them [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji]

FcFs means nothing to availability. Look at the Royal 1s..... :rolleyes

very true...it made a difference for me at least (got 3 pairs of royals when i struck out on every pair of 1's i wanted prior to this)

hopefully, they will be plentiful for all of us

Last edited:
Hope yall are right about the fit because someone oop'd me an 11.5 and I usually wear an 11 in air maxes. Sucky thing is my pair wont be here until after RD bc the guy that oop'd me botched up the shipping..
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. Im grateful to have a pair locked. Ill prob try for an 11 in case the 11.5 doesnt fit and let one of them go.

Just tried em on, they're tts, but I can see why people size up. My feet aren't wide btw, they're average. Think they will break in nice after a few wears.

How do your pairs feel? My previous pair, the right shoe felt like there was almost a dip in the insole when I would walk, maybe a factory defect lol

Back
Top Bottom