Official Air Max 97 Thread

Also, I got these in hand today after ordering them during the NDC sale. They are outstanding in person...

air-max-97-mens-shoe-q0DvPG.jpg
Well DAMN IT show us some pics. LOL

I woke up fully anticipating to cop two 97s, the Nike Days and the white/green Dallas pair. Well, the Dallas pair disappeared from FTL and Eastbay and never showed up on NDC. Thanks sneaker blogs. As for the Nike Days...either shipments didn't come in or Nike is playing around with the release date because:

Footlocker has them listed as an Air Max Plus 97, but with the correct picture and product code...hesitant to order from them.

Finishline doesn't show any sizes, but doesn't show "sold out" either...

NDC had them up from about 10:00-10:30 AM on the "new releases" page, but if you clicked on them it said "product no longer available."

giphy.webp

^ dah well... money saved. I just doubled up on the 97/95 neon from StockX for retail this morning :pimp:

lol, more like money reallocated...I had a bid accepted for blush 500s, copped the commonwealth ZX 500rm and decided to try a pair of those ISPA react lows. :pimp:

kinda surprised the Have a Nike Day AM97s arent getting that much attention - theyre pretty nice imo. I picked up a pair from FTL this morning. Lets see how they are in person but all the pics on social media look pretty nice. these will make a fun spring shoe

kinda surprised the Have a Nike Day AM97s arent getting that much attention - theyre pretty nice imo. I picked up a pair from FTL this morning. Lets see how they are in person but all the pics on social media look pretty nice. these will make a fun spring shoe

I really like the 1s and 97s, and was going to buy the 97s but the release just seemed all screwed up. Every retailer had big advertisements for the Nike Day pack, but every retailer was missing one or two of the shoes. And Nike didn't put any of them up on their own site except for the 270 and some random AF1s.

I'll cop eventually, along with that Dallas pair.

IDs arrived today!

BFEC2DF7-03EA-4F6B-A80A-503848F3738C.jpeg

For you 3M lovers...
DE9AC452-56EF-4CF6-AB10-EC4B1A1E570E.jpeg

And just to compare to the render
7263E3FE-A896-4F88-A232-FDD9652EE9C7.png

I’m loving them, the barely volt airbag looks good and the only thing I’m a little underwhelmed by is the barely volt laces, but I’m contemplating throwing in some white laces instead. Anyone have a lead on white rope laces for AM97s?

I panicked this morning & ordered from Nordstrom. My boy told me he got through on Dtlr, saw they still had sizes, & ended up ordering from them too. Canceled my Nordstrom order since they’re back dated until late March. God I can’t wait for these to come in :wow::nthat:.

BQ9130-500-A-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-B-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-C-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-D-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-E-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-F-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-G-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-l.jpg

I panicked this morning & ordered from Nordstrom. My boy told me he got through on Dtlr, saw they still had sizes, & ended up ordering from them too. Canceled my Nordstrom order since they’re back dated until late March. God I can’t wait for these to come in :wow::nthat:.

BQ9130-500-A-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-B-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-C-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-D-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-E-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-F-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-G-l.jpg

BQ9130-500-l.jpg

was on the fence for these this morning.... got the AM 1 but now these pics just convinced me... nice shot!

Random change of subject. But, for those that got the neon (japans) in 2017, how did they break in over time?

My SBs have remained as rock solid and uncomfortable to this day.
The neons I copped, but unbelievably never got to wear....sad story....came home one day to find some of my ds shoe boxes laying about, filled with my son's legos and toys etc.....yes, the little man tossed out some of my sneakers (this was on trash day) including the neons...:sick::stoneface: .

Considering buying another pair. Resale seems pretty reasonable for a sz 12 but whoever is trying to sell my 12.5 size at a premium :smh:

Random change of subject. But, for those that got the neon (japans) in 2017, how did they break in over time?

My SBs have remained as rock solid and uncomfortable to this day.
The neons I copped, but unbelievably never got to wear....sad story....came home one day to find some of my ds shoe boxes laying about, filled with my son's legos and toys etc.....yes, the little man tossed out some of my sneakers (this was on trash day) including the neons...:sick::stoneface: .

Considering buying another pair. Resale seems pretty reasonable for a sz 12 but whoever is trying to sell my 12.5 size at a premium :smh:

Mine are solid in terms of the upper staying in good shape but they’re a little less comfortable than the SBs in my opinion. They used the stiffer material for the sole

Mine are solid in terms of the upper staying in good shape but they’re a little less comfortable than the SBs in my opinion. They used the stiffer material for the sole

I'm considering sizing up to a 13 and putting an insole in there or something. My SBs are just so rock hard, one of my top 5 all time, but I tend not to wear them because of that.

I'm considering sizing up to a 13 and putting an insole in there or something. My SBs are just so rock hard, one of my top 5 all time, but I tend not to wear them because of that.

Good idea. I think my mistake was going TTS. My Golds are TTS and fit wise they’re roomier

Can anyone link me to the Dallas Air Max 97? I’m having trouble finding them which i thought they were suppose to release yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom