Official Air Max 97 Thread

Yeah they're probably going to release by the third week of March or so. It seems like Nike set up a big launch with all the retailers for the 1st, then slammed on the brakes...at least with the 97s.

FL is the worst with managing their online store inventory. Was gonna cop the AM 97 black/metallic gold/antracite's but when adding my size to cart I get the "invalid launch product request". Anyone know where these can be bough? I'm size 9 iyww.

F87D4E7C-D611-44F2-B3A5-A8BF738C41FC.jpeg
1D17FBA6-F7B2-4A79-B5CF-105FADC1F62A.jpeg

5502C894-CEE7-4869-9C3A-176F93998E07.jpeg

Found this at footlocker today....

Kids sIzes only tho :frown:

Every one of my 97s is a size 14 except for the SBs, which I was only able to grab in a size 15. I can't bring myself to pay resale for a size 14.

And though it may be heresy, in all honesty SBs barely make it into my top 3.

^ damn, those people are just squeezed in those seats :lol:
:lol:
Air travel isn’t great. I’m traveling for work as usual ... always fly business class overseas which is an entirely different story. But almost always coach in the US. Amount of room depends on the plane. That one today sucked LOL

That is the BS that is air travel now, I hate it. I always get economy plus, unless traveling with the daughters.

source.gif

Comin through with the ankle socks. :pimp: I only wear tall socks unless I am wearing boots.

Where you headed?
LOL Sometimes I just grab the first pair of socks out of my drawer without even caring.

Flew from LA to Amelia Island, FL. Here for the annual Amelia Island Concours car show. I fly internationally so much that these days a four or five hour flight within the states is nothing to me, so I’m not bothered TOO much when I get crammed into a plane. But it’s definitely BS and not enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom