Official Air Max 97 Thread

just ordered my pair in store at FNL. wished i had use my expired $20 rewards at the time. they're sending me another reward through mail which can take 2 weeks...

I thought these were a joke

but FC has them listed for 1k

not saying people would pay that, but Swarovski crystals 
mad.gif

Got the tiscis in and I have to say they really aren't that bad. The quality is decent and the little hidden pocket is a nice touch. The only downside is that that can take a bit of time to get on but once they are on the comfort is good. Sizing wise I'd say TTS.

for those thats struggling with ordering at your local FNL.  the sales rep told me that if you ask the person to do it like a "WGi order thru the register" they should know what you're talking about

for those thats struggling with ordering at your local FNL.  the sales rep told me that if you ask the person to do it like a "WGi order thru the register" they should know what you're talking about
and that can be done at any FNL

I just called a FNL store and they told me they cant order it if it's not out yet.  Not sure how true that is

I just called a FNL store and they told me they cant order it if it's not out yet.  Not sure how true that is
just go to the store.  no need to call and ask question when there have been several people posting success stories, including myself

just grab a random employee and give them the style number and color code.  80% chance that they won't know that the its the "air max 97 OG that release on the 15th"

if they ask "what shoe is it".  just say "lemme shoot you the style code real quick"

Last edited:
went in store.  gave the manager 884421-001 and sizes i needed.  

manager:  these have a release date, the system will not let me process this i promise
me: ok, just try tho, please
manager:  dude, i've been here too long, i know.  but here you go
(puts all my sizes in, takes my info, hits Process)
manager:  oh shhht.  it WILL go thru, i'm shocked.  cross your fingers they dont get cancelled tho

This worked for me...

Dude processed the order and as he was giving me my receipt he asked me if these were new and I told him they release soon then he started acting snotty saying oh well don't be surprise if Finishline cancels your order. "I'm surprised I was even able to order them for you." I told him no worries I'll take my chances ...

Whatever... Second pair. I'm sure I'm good...

went in store.  gave the manager 884421-001 and sizes i needed.  

manager:  these have a release date, the system will not let me process this i promise
me: ok, just try tho, please
manager:  dude, i've been here too long, i know.  but here you go
(puts all my sizes in, takes my info, hits Process)
manager:  oh shhht.  it WILL go thru, i'm shocked.  cross your fingers they dont get cancelled tho

Man, Tried today but the guy had no clue. Just trying to get myself a pair for the collection. Would love to know what stores to go through..

got shipping email already!!

Congrats!
What you get, a FsR? :lol:

-
why'd you edit?

715keq.gif~c200

looks like Sean won the competition for the AM 97's

thoughts?

ill def be tryna scoop.. color combo is crazy. Especially with the corduroy
Easy decision, did you see the others? lol. Only like 2-3 nice ones including the AM97/AM1 sole combo.

Supposed to drop in the early Fall season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom