Official Air Max 97 Thread

How are niketowns not getting these im apalled
nerd.gif

Thread bout to takeoff soon...so far only heard that Footlocker HOH getting pairs here in Raleigh/Durham NC....plus its spring break...i hope these kids don't ruin my cop for me tomorrow. taking lunch early to snag a pair. I've copped sz 11 the last two releases..am i safe to cop that size again?

i wear size 11 in everything and have a sz 11 in these. snug at first on side of foot but toe room is good

Probably not.. I keep hearing to go up half a size. My boy had these on yesterday from last weeks leak release in a 12. I asked him how they fit and the first thing he says is he shouldve sized up; he said he took the insoles out because they were tight.

Makes me feel more confident about the 11.5 I got oop'd. I will still be heading out to stores tomorrow to try on an 11.5.. if it fits, I'm keeping my 1 pair and waiting on golds.

As for this shoe and colorway.. Nostalgia af for me too.. I was in the 7th grade when these dropped and I LOVED them but I could only buy one pair of shoes and went with the Jumpman Pro Blk-Red.
I also had to go up half size on my pair from undftd (got them in-store), wide footer here.

for everyone asking on sizing. Just tried on a 10.5 and they fit like air max 95s.  
so .5 up?
I wouldn't unless your foot is wide. That's my personal option.  I wear a 10.5 in 90s and 11 in 95s.  I know 97's stretch out, unlike 95s, because of the mesh so I am going to stick with 10.5 and wait for them to stretch out.  I like my kicks snug anway because I don't tie them. 

Hope that helps!

someone please find out if niketowns are getting these tomorrow. theyre being deliberately ******ed about answering questions on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom