Official Air Max 97 Thread

Neons, neons and more neons , I'm not a fan of triple black sneakers but maybe buy for work and call them shoes to my boss [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Meh.. pass. Just gimme da neons
nerd.gif
Seconded. 

For those who find their silver and gold pairs fit the same, what's the production date of your SBs? Know the different runs have been discussed but don't recall the dates, apologies if I flat out missed it.

welp i ordered but idk if I got through or not because I got a debit card security confirmation email for the out of country purchase at foot patrol. hopefully it goes through

welp i ordered but idk if I got through or not because I got a debit card security confirmation email for the out of country purchase at foot patrol. hopefully it goes through

I used to have the same problem... spoke to my cc company and they told me the only way to really get around it without getting alerted or declined all the time is to continually buy stuff overseas, so that their computers "algorithm" factors it in... LAME

Last edited:
size sold out quick. got the out of stock option after trying to finalize it. had to take my talents to foot patrol

Back
Top Bottom