Official Air Max 97 Thread

been waiting for these since I saw the first showroom pics. much better than in stock pics. 

made me pass on golds but since I tried them on I'm probably going for the three. 

Reactions: You
That silver and light blue colorway was women's back in the day if I remember correctly.. that pair posted in men's size is a retro from like 2010 when no one cared for air maxes like that.

That silver and light blue colorway was women's back in the day if I remember correctly.. that pair posted in men's size is a retro from like 2010 when no one cared for air maxes like that.
the wmns OG AM97 SB was with polar blue when it came out back in the days, the marina blue is just an OG inspired retro

been waiting for these since I saw the first showroom pics. much better than in stock pics. 

made me pass on golds but since I tried them on I'm probably going for the three. 
I've been pretty harsh on the way the overall AM97 OG-colorway releases were executed, and also toward some of these other makeups we've seen previewed. But these look good. Interested to see the materials used in real life. 

I've been pretty harsh on the way the overall AM97 OG-colorway releases were executed, and also toward some of these other makeups we've seen previewed. But these look good. Interested to see the materials used in real life. 
Looks like Suede ... big chance that they'll be marked as "premium" on the box label

Looks like Suede ... big chance that they'll be marked as "premium" on the box label
I'm going to have to fight the urge to buy this pair. I don't really need it, but those are nice. Will only buy if available readily at retail, not spending a cent over MSRP on these. Already did that twice for extra pairs of silvers, and I'm still pissed about it LOL

Alright I got roasted here before for asking about sizing, but I am really desperate for help as there are no local SBs around me that are willing to trade for my 9.5 gold bullets 

If I'm TTS 9, with a skinny-narrow foot, and I have to pick between people with an 8.5 or a 9.5, what do you guys think would work better for me? 

I tried on an 8.5 in the AM1 in the pinnacles, and it was okay but not too comfortable

but yeah overall i am just sick of having these 9.5 gold bullets that are too big and I really want SBs :'( 

Alright I got roasted here before for asking about sizing, but I am really desperate for help as there are no local SBs around me that are willing to trade for my 9.5 gold bullets 

If I'm TTS 9, with a skinny-narrow foot, and I have to pick between people with an 8.5 or a 9.5, what do you guys think would work better for me? 

I tried on an 8.5 in the AM1 in the pinnacles, and it was okay but not too comfortable

but yeah overall i am just sick of having these 9.5 gold bullets that are too big and I really want SBs :'( 

Why not just sell them on StockX, use the $25 first time buyer coupon, and buy the silvers? You'd probably come out about even... and you would have to sweat it.

Sell them & buy your true size. It's not worth having something that does not fit you, that would be a waste

Back
Top Bottom