Official Air Max 97 Thread

Gah so bummed I missed Cobblestones on Bodega. Really need those in a 10. Glad some of you homies cookin in here!

I got a notification for "exclusive access" to the OG 97s, but they were sold out as soon as i clicked on the link in SNKRS. Lame. There probably weren't really any pairs. Lol

Sexy

Attachments

• IMG_20170729_165137.jpg
    IMG_20170729_165137.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 16
I got a notification for "exclusive access" to the OG 97s, but they were sold out as soon as i clicked on the link in SNKRS. Lame. There probably weren't really any pairs. Lol
The shoes actually went live a min or two before the notification, oddly enough.

Yeah, it was weird because I only got inbox notifications for the women's pairs. But I figured I should see if men's are up too. I had to navigate through the app to find them.

this whole thing was such a stupid waste of time lol...atleast the Mars Yard event gave you activities and the ability to buy shoes that would actually be hard to get later.

The shoes actually went live a min or two before the notification, oddly enough.
Yeah, if you look at my screenshot, I got them at 4:52. I initially got the inbox messages a little before 4:30, and kept checking after that. At one point the box in the app with the price or "sold out" said ... "no service"... so I figured something might be happening soon. I guess I got lucky and checked at the right time.

image.jpeg
I quite liked the zine workshop. One of my spreads attached. The only better NYC events that Nike did in 2017 are Space Camp and the Air Max Day preview party at the SoHo store, IMO. Didn't bother checking SNKRS since I knew they wouldn't have any black/white pairs.

Strange. Sure you're logged in with the same account that you used to register for and check in at the event?

yes I am...nothing still has popped up and when I go to the silver and gold 97s it says exclusive access offer expired. thankfully something that I really wanted wasn't offered, otherwise I would have really been mad. but overall I wish I went with my other plans instead of going to this.

What’s interesting about all of this is that Nike Can individually pick Nike+ accounts and unlock access to product. I don’t recall a mechanism like this before. It used to be you would Login to a prepopulated product SNKRS interface on their devices and use your id to buy. Now the exclusives can come to you. Wonder if there’s a CS angle here if something goes awry with a drop or some
other sort of negative experience.

Went earlier to station 97, it was dope, did a video to show all the models they had for display

Was given access to cop some 97s off the app, finally copped the golds, PATIENCE

What’s interesting about all of this is that Nike Can individually pick Nike+ accounts and unlock access to product. I don’t recall a mechanism like this before. It used to be you would Login to a prepopulated product SNKRS interface on their devices and use your id to buy. Now the exclusives can come to you. Wonder if there’s a CS angle here if something goes awry with a drop or some
other sort of negative experience.
Yes, now they don't even need the iPad kiosks set up. The customer experience isn't terribly different than the Nike+ app reservations. Cool that it seems they're able to tie everything together around Nike+ accounts. Now if only they could make account verification more like getting Global Entry, so fools aren't registering 100s of accounts!

Back
Top Bottom