Official Air Max 97 Thread

When I was living in Hong Kong, you could go to some "shops" where it was basically just a rented apartment with a stock pile of product sitting in it (sometimes it was their own apartment). Some of the sketchiest looking shops I've visited... I was always amazed that rmk didn't even have one of those type of places, or a storefront. I always found that bizarre, especially in such a safe city like Hong Kong.

Also, for those on the look out for the crystals, I believe kith had them when the black crystals dropped a few months back.

When I was living in Hong Kong, you could go to some "shops" where it was basically just a rented apartment with a stock pile of product sitting in it (sometimes it was their own apartment). Some of the sketchiest looking shops I've visited

just like kickscrew what also dont have their own store
and RMK is deff legit i have bought shoes from them before

Anyone here who is in the US or UK/EU, needs Skepta's and has an agreement with Fedex UPS etc.. therefore can cover the shipping from their side, Pm me.

EDIT:
Ignore this comment.
instead watch the video where a chick calls Skepta 'Spekta', and then he ditches her.

Last edited:
Anyone here who is in the US or UK/EU, needs Skepta's and has an agreement with Fedex UPS etc.. therefore can cover the shipping from their side, Pm me.

not sure what this means... are you ooping for retail plus shipping?

not sure what this means... are you ooping for retail plus shipping?
Yes bro, that is my intention. Retail in Dubai, plus Paypal's fees. but shipping is on you otherwise it will more or less cost the same as StockX etc.

Back
Top Bottom