Official Air Max 97 Thread

I stood in line at about 12:45-1 for about 20 minutes then left. Looked like maybe 400+ in line. I probably am going to regret it.

interesting release this am.
glad a lot of nters cooked.
seemed to be pretty easy if you were on there at drop time.
i like how they actually took steps to stop the bots.
also, if anyone wants skeptas size 10 for retail + ship dm me, copped for a buddy who no longer wants them..
plan on returning them to Nike if no one wants them.

IMG_0117.JPG

Stay woke peeps. One of my orders popped up on UPS. No email or order update on actual site

interesting release this am.
glad a lot of nters cooked.
seemed to be pretty easy if you were on there at drop time.
i like how they actually took steps to stop the bots.
also, if anyone wants skeptas size 10 for retail + ship dm me, copped for a buddy who no longer wants them..
plan on returning them to Nike if no one wants them.
Wish they were an 11.

Silver bullets and those blue ones coming out and I'm done with 97s this year.

I said the same, I paid $220 for my Golds, so I think the $230 for SBs isn’t too bad, so I bought it.
Congrats I can see both SB and golds get a lot more scarce after this year again since next year they will be focusing on the 98s and Amp for their anniversary year

Should I pull the trigger on whites for 310 shipped or could we expect prices to dip more?

Should I pull the trigger on whites for 310 shipped or could we expect prices to dip more?

Pretty good price and as said above the price will rise on the whites since it was an undefeated only release. Blacks will probably lower a bit

Back
Top Bottom