Official Air Max 97 Thread

Got actual shipping email from undefeated just now for 1/3 orders. Rest should be coming today/tomo

20170913205920.jpg
20170913205921.jpg
20170913205922.jpg
20170913205923.jpg
20170913205924.jpg
20170913205925.jpg
These are also Ultras right?
When will they come out?

Triple black are almost sold out everywhere

Oh yeah..

Anyone local to undftd ooping socks? Need a Large (or whatever fits a 10)

Merci buckets

I really think all sneaker stores do not give a flying **** about "sneaker culture" or being fair to customers. Its about the $$$ and it comes in all the same no matter if resellers are buying or not. Stash had a little video interview or whatever where he talks about the difference of the old days of Recon/Nort and how things are now

Black UNDFTD size 11.5 officially shipped.

Still awaiting shipping for white in the same size, along with my sock and shirt order.

These are also Ultras right?
When will they come out?

Triple black are almost sold out everywhere
yup the navy/black cw are also ultras, they will be coing out in a few weeks i think
https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-air-max-97-ultra-obsidian-release-date/

and tbh i dont think that the triple black ultras will make it to the sale
the demand is way too large for them and they are selling fast
better you fix an Nike pulsecode on ebay and buy them
on NDC with 20% off, thats still better than nothing imo

Reactions: PJS
Question, are wrist bands numbered? If they were, why not just allow sequential numbers in as you go? If 1-100 were served and 75 shows up late, oh well, tough luck bud, hit the bricks.

Someone said they were scratching #'s and writing new ones lol

Undftd La Brea. Friend went there Saturday. Over 600 people showed up. Line was shut down due to stores calling the police multiple times. Some people waited more than 16 hours and got nothing. Grimey resellers who got wristbands stayed at the front and got multiple pairs. One dude got at least 90 pairs on Saturday. They cut back in line, cut wristbands, taped them up, scratched numbers off..... The line never really moved because of that.

Sunday. Way more organized. Small sizes sold out. You could buy one of each style. Same grimey resellers came back. Dude hired homeless people to get more pairs. Waiting in line with homeless dudes not great. Taking less than 3 hours to get in and out not bad.

Watching all these resellers making deals on the side was annoying. You had the broke resellers selling for $25 to $50 for the black pair. $100 for the white pair. Low ballers in the middle. And dudes desperate to sell for a come up. 80 to 85% of the line was for resell. But pairs for all eventually. They had over 1k pairs.
This practice with resellers is so annoying, and some people here still believe that UNDFTD online release was great because they care and try to fight bot LOL.

Last edited:
they dont care its survival of the strongest if people on the line had some backbone and didnt let people skip. It wouldnt happen.
it is the responsibility of shop to get people in line and organize the sale in smooth and good manner. I'm sure if one of the honest people lining up opened his mouth it would have started a fight. If we listen to what you say it's sounds like must bring a gun to a sneaker release nowadays...

it is the responsibility of shop to get people in line and organize the sale in smooth and good manner. I'm sure if one of the honest people lining up opened his mouth it would have started a fight. If we listen to what you say it's sounds like must bring a gun to a sneaker release nowadays...

In NYC, you got these clowns that are in their 30's-40's cutting line and creating chaos. You can say **** to them, it don't matter to them unless you physically do something to them, in that case you don't know if the guy is carrying or how many buddies he got. Honestly, its not even worth going to jail for sneakers. But some of these scumbags don't care cause "sneaker is life" to some of these guys.

In NYC, you got these clowns that are in their 30's-40's cutting line and creating chaos. You can say **** to them, it don't matter to them unless you physically do something to them, in that case you don't know if the guy is carrying or how many buddies he got. Honestly, its not even worth going to jail for sneakers. But some of these scumbags don't care cause "sneaker is life" to some of these guys.
These guys are everywhere lol. They're the same people that eats up the stocks when it's a fcfs release.

naw you got to cut it off before it even starts if everyone had backbone on that line nobody would get skipped. As soon as you see someone trying to position themselves somewhere they not suppose to be tell them straight up no. Resellers really going to fight because you wouldnt let them violate you :rofl:

Some of the reselllers y'all complain about are very active on these boards. In this very thread u can see them talking bout FC and flips. Culture died and "the culture" took over a long time ago.

Black UNDFTD size 11.5 officially shipped.

Still awaiting shipping for white in the same size, along with my sock and shirt order.

Got the same size and shipped for blacks, still waiting on whites and messenger bag. Even though ordered black last that shipped first. So hoping everything goes smoothly still

Some of the reselllers y'all complain about are very active on these boards. In this very thread u can see them talking bout FC and flips. Culture died and "the culture" took over a long time ago.
Resell is not the main problem, in my opinion it's some practice (unfair) used by some category of "pro" reseller and shops.
Resellers using bot and/or cutting line and copping multiple pairs is annoying, shops that allow those practices as well.
Personally I never resell any of my shoes, I had over 60 pairs and wear all of them but must understand that storage and money can quickly become a concern so to resell some pairs can be a option.

Back
Top Bottom