Official Air Max 97 Thread

300 for the black pair a decent price? For a 9.5 or do you guys think they will drop more.

I'd aim for like $275ish. A lot of pairs going for $300+ But you can def catch a desperate seller willing to take less to get rid of em

Lol these are....
image1.jpeg
Sassy

Well looks like that's a wrap on releases for the undftds.
If it's anything like the skepta there will be random restocked on some sites over the next month. Just have to get lucky.

Anyone tried on their Undefeated 97s yet. Is it true to size or should go half size up? Thanks

WHITES >>>>>> blacks. And I'm not a huge white shoe guy. Blacks are still nice and I like them more than when I originally saw them. Patent leather is what made me kinda meh on them at first.

Right, that's what I'm saying. Times have changed, for sure, but not bc undftd somehow created the hype for Nike. That was there way before them. He even said Concords created the hype smh. They'd already moved from Thursday midnight releases to Saturday morning releases at that point bc the midnight crowds were too big. Metallic 5s will always be my favorite sneaker bc my mom went to the midnight release so I could have them for my bday the next day. I was 12 and the only kid in school with them on Friday. 3 of my classes were interrupted by people coming in my class to check them out. Teachers didn't even trip bc they got it. I has the new J's! Hell they checked them out too. Back then you didn't know what they looked like until you saw them. You got in line to buy something at midnight without knowing what it looked like. Concords were literally a decade in on the hype.

The game has changed but that's a product of the internet making reselling an easy come up and social media creating hypebeasts for likes. Undftd didn't create the internet so giving them credit for the current state of the sneaker game is foolish.
Jordan releases used to be on Wednesday's way back in the day, don't remember them being on a Thursday.

Man I remember having some bootleg version of the black neons growing up would love to actually get a REAL pair now. Did they release with the Atlantic blues?

Outside of silver bullets and golds, neons are easily my fave color way. Something about neon/black combo on an Air Max that I love.

Struck out on the Undefeateds big time so copped these from Crephut instead. What you guys think of these? best 97s ever release imo

21985514_10211937926580791_757879390_o.jpg
Is this an Ultra model?

Also, y'all talking your stories are lucky. I am envious.
I didn't have any cool shoes until year 2000, those $35 Nike Ace'83s, $30 adidas proshell.

Back
Top Bottom