Official Air Max 97 Thread

if undftd cancels my order, imma be super salty. I'll give them until Tuesday before I contact them.

Anyone else notice the mid-sole material on the Undefeated AM97 is not PU? It's actually a nice spongy foam/ EVA type. Definitely made these durable.

For real?
Ultras?
Phylon! Yay! No crumble! Yesssss

I might keep my pair if it is phylon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need an 8.5 or 9. I saw Foot Patrol had a 9.5 and 10 left. What other sites have you seen sizes available?

Or be patient. I can’t imagine these won’t see a FNL or FTL release, right...

Yeah Foot Patrol and Size? Were the spots I saw. But looks like sizes are gone. I'd wait it out a bit. Footlocker EU got em..but they cooler than US lol. I'm sure US boutiques will start to have em.

still waiting on shipping from undefeated for the white pair myself .. black pair from nike should be here tuesday or wednesday

Still waiting on shipping from Undefeated black pair... Anyone got there tracking already for the restock black from Undefeated?

Anyone know much sz 10 Skeptas are going for? I'm looking to cop but idk where to start and ain't trying to shell out too much money

I got my shoes from UNDFTD on Tuesday, bags and socks on Thursday (I live in LA so luckily i get stuff in 1 day). Makes me think they shipped shoes then moved onto bags. My usps account showed shipping a day before also. If you don't have shipping on shoes in usps yet you probably taking an L

Not necessarily, I got my bag and shoes on the same day, then socks, then shirt. Would def follow up with them if you haven't seen any shipping activity though.

Don’t really pay resell but is $260 a good price for skeptas ?

Anyone know much sz 10 Skeptas are going for? I'm looking to cop but idk where to start and ain't trying to shell out too much money

Start on goat.com or stockx.com to check what the current asking prices are on that size.

If you want to make an offer on a private sale, offer up to 10% less than the lowest GOAT/StockX asking prices as those sellers would lose 9.5% plus some fees off those sales.

That's generally what I do to determine pricing on a shoe.

i.e. a size 10 Skepta 97 is going for $230 + $10 shipping on GOAT and $228 + $14 shipping on StockX. Highest bid on StockX is $210 so you know someone out there is willing to pay $224 shipped for a pair.

Start on goat.com or stockx.com to check what the current asking prices are on that size.

If you want to make an offer on a private sale, offer up to 10% less than the lowest GOAT/StockX asking prices as those sellers would lose 9.5% plus some fees off those sales.

i.e. a size 10 Skepta 97 is going for $230 + $10 shipping on GOAT and $228 + $14 shipping on StockX. Highest bid on StockX is $210 so you know someone out there is willing to pay $224 shipped for a pair.
This right here.

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the insight

BCD704B2-D13D-4348-AF3B-31712BBEADDA.png
I dunno if these have been posted or not, but it’s a Pewter colorway up on the Size Preview App, slated for an October release

Just emailed undefeated about my order for the whites.. do they cancel order this late? Ive never ordered from them before so just curious ..

I mean its been 5 business days so so im sure theyll be shipping soon

Back
Top Bottom