Official Air Max 97 Thread

It's not the disco I'm talking about. It's the shipping and on top of that you got overseas shops charging over retail for a shoe that will be available in the states. @babyjs23 as always will drop multiple links once they touch down. I understand the being anxious especially for the 95/97 in which I purchased from overseas with @AIRMAXDISCIPLE help.

It's not the disco I'm talking about. It's the shipping and on top of that you got overseas shops charging over retail for a shoe that will be available in the states. @babyjs23 as always will drop multiple links once they touch down. I understand the being anxious especially for the 95/97 in which I purchased from overseas with @AIRMAXDISCIPLE help.

Nah I'm def with you on passing up a shoe for $190 that can potentially be had for $170 in a week or two considering most of us have enough sneakers to last us the rest of our lives. But we know they're not dropping below retail ever lol.

I wouldn’t doubt release on the black neons to be just as if not the same as AB’s. Nobody knew when the drop was random. These black neons not going to sit like as long as ab’s period. That being said I wouldn’t mind paying the extra 30 bucks to secure a pair now. I’m sure resale will be in the 250s

Last edited:
a raffle usually means the demand supersedes supply. took a L on the other og releases. rather pay the $15, and be done than to get mad every time i enter this threads because i'm late to a link.

Only reason I'm avoiding a raffle is bc I did a raffle for the undefeated 97 and won after I bought a pair and miracously got thru on SNKRS so trying to avoid a similar situation lol. Not in the resell game to even care to flip and just kept all 3

Reactions: PJS
DM9nvsjW4AE7XWn.jpg

https://t.co/Y0CEMmnfj6

I entered ENDS raffle because I havent seen any US retailer getting Neons and 175 looks like the cheapest of the Euro sites.. I probably won't win but it's worth a shot. After the Neons, I'm probably done.

I entered ENDS raffle because I havent seen any US retailer getting Neons and 175 looks like the cheapest of the Euro sites.. I probably won't win but it's worth a shot. After the Neons, I'm probably done.
what? lol

Nike will be getting them (based on what they told me, lol)
IMG_4820.jpg

ninjatoes ninjatoes Thanks. I figured Nike US would have them but 1 shop in the whole US is not a thing to rely on though I dont see them being super hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom