Official Air Max 97 Thread

Wow I didn't even know the 1/97's were even dropping. Someone just posted about them on IG lol. It's a shame too, didn't get a chance to enter any raffles lol. EU sites seem to all be doing in store only too.

Out to do some errands. Note, my boy wore his pair with black socks and it tinted his velour yellow lining. White socks/light colors only with these if you don’t wanna mess up the velour.

Attachments

• FDEFE3BC-5BD1-4AC5-9721-E71E0870975B.jpeg
    FDEFE3BC-5BD1-4AC5-9721-E71E0870975B.jpeg
    471.4 KB · Views: 66
Wow I didn't even know the 1/97's were even dropping. Someone just posted about them on IG lol. It's a shame too, didn't get a chance to enter any raffles lol. EU sites seem to all be doing in store only too.
Huh??? You didn’t care enough for em. Only excuse with all the info and hype.

My girl got another email from CaliRoots saying correction but initial email looks the same. Starting to lose faith in them...system sounds like it’s acting up.

All Ls.. entered over 20 including ig raffles all for f****** nothing!

F*** these EU sites and Every other lame a** site that just wants “hyped” traffic!

Did over 60. 4 accounts for SNS with all different payment and shipping and not one W. Same with END but waiting for draw to close. Let’s see how that goes.

Huh??? You didn’t care enough for em. Only excuse with all the info and hype.
Nah, I wanted them, just forgot lol. I only buy a few pairs of kicks a year, I'm not rich lol so I tend to stay away from all of the news so I don't get tempted and buy everything.

It's still crazy how there were over 20 raffles and a lot of people didn't even hit one. I probably would have had the same luck.

Back
Top Bottom