Official Air Max 97 Thread

KIMG0015.JPG

All 2 of us in one place

I’m making a custom patch for my air max 1/97s. I’m tweak it just a little bit more. If anybody else would be interested in a cloud patch let me know.

Attachments

• 9AEA0243-BAC5-4554-BA5F-501366176163.png
    9AEA0243-BAC5-4554-BA5F-501366176163.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 55
Yeah I’d be in as well. I also thought it would be dope to have a patch that features vertical courderoy in the colors used on the shoe

there are 2 different ig sellers who make custom patches.

patchworx97 does just #’s & letters

herbjuice can do symbols and more intricate designs like flags, Nike swoosh, etc

both are moderately priced for the quality of work that they offer

I’m having a set of sz13nikes made for myself but instead of the word Nikes at the end of sz13 it’ll be a swoosh symbol.

I wanted to like these but man I just can't. They look like a bad fake. What's up with the cutout around the swoosh?

I know bro I’m in the same boat.

the neon japan works so much better due to the colored bubbles

they’re dope on foot but pale in comparison to the og 97 silver bullet

I got a .5 size down in the wortherspoons from stockx monday and I hate how the feel :frown: now the price is higher lol dam

I got a .5 size down in the wortherspoons from stockx monday and I hate how the feel :frown: now the price is higher lol dam
Many places will size swap, check consignment stores. Worst case you made yourself a little money in a week, just sell yours and get your desired size

Got mine coming in too! Psyched for em. Aglets are fuego

I’m just not amazed enough by my pair, I just feel a little let down by them, maybe it’s because I received the Wotherspoons & steadmans around the same time as them, they just felt underwhelming. CR7 held his nerve tonight though!

Back
Top Bottom