Official Air Max 97 Thread

if you got the exclusive access pass...does that guarantee you a pair, or do you still have to hope that your size is in stock?

I don’t get why they just didn’t do FCFS. First the Draw and now this exclusive stuff. They have to know people want the shoe.
Because then the bots would eat up majority of it if it’s FCFS. Then people would complain about the bots, saying it should’ve been a draw.

Now how low will resale prices get so I can actually cop? No luck on 3 accounts.
Below $500??

I'm guessing the good thing is anybody who's looking the cop in the resale Market I see these in the 400 range pretty soon

Yeah it’s still resell which I know people hate paying but much better then the 6-750 of just last week. If I didn’t have a pair I’d cop at 400ish.

I've got restricted access online. Exclusive access on the SNKRS app with Sold out and Expired Offer all day. Never got a notification. I'm really hoping I magically get a W.

FE9C6173-788E-4C6C-90B3-2361397FAC7C.png

Damn. Anyone know a bypass lemme know. Mobile on chrome

seen on twitter that there are plenty of sizes still. late access might happen. im not gonna hold my tongue

Ya'll can keep those Sean whatevers. Trash and Basura.

They are kinda dope in toddler sizes.

Back
Top Bottom