Official Air Max 97 Thread

I got a sz 10.5
I copped last Friday. In the email confirmation it says it would take 1-2 weeks for shipping
I personally talked to a worker at MSCHF cause I had an error in my shipping address, so I don't think this is a scam. Not yet lol
Bro I got my pair.

But they look like someone wore them already and the red paper had a wet spot so now the dye ran off unto the shoes a little bit. You cant really tell but I am pissed that a shoe that costs this much would come like this.

Attachments

• Shoe Wrapping (water damage spot).png
    Shoe Wrapping (water damage spot).png
    625.2 KB · Views: 766
  • Bottom of Shoe (signs of wear).jpg
    Bottom of Shoe (signs of wear).jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 745
Bro I got my pair.

But they look like someone wore them already and the red paper had a wet spot so now the dye ran off unto the shoes a little bit. You cant really tell but I am pissed that a shoe that costs this much would come like this.
That’s all bad, man... got employees trying em on for flicks I bet.

Bro I got my pair.

Rip, that is not a good sign. I'm expected to receive my pair on Friday. I was kind of suspect on how they added water inside the air bubble. Leaking is the worst that can happen

Bro I got my pair.

that sucks... Maybe the base shoe that they used wasn't DS since they had to buy multiple pairs and prob didn't inspect them thoroughly.

These are the green ones I was inquiring about earlier. Been on the look out for those and the blue ones

Attachments

• 657C1791-F852-44E7-BC3B-F28A8B1AAE78.jpeg
    657C1791-F852-44E7-BC3B-F28A8B1AAE78.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 96
I got a noob question, I bought these paint splatters from a usually legit vendor, and they came in this box that I thought was phased out a bit ago, or are they still in circulation?
IMG_20191109_102934.jpg
IMG_20191109_102922.jpg
IMG_20191109_102949.jpg

They're legit.

Nike does that when they have stock with damaged/missing boxes. I got a pair of KD12s directly from Nike in an orange box with the proper tag slapped on it.

Ah I see, since this was the first time I've come across it, I panicked a bit but i appreciate the insight!

them ricardo tisci joints trash

if they would have been a GR, they would have gone straight to outlets

Back
Top Bottom