OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

CQ9182_101_P1.jpg

not anymore!
Nigh was related to the German shop "The Good Will Out" which shut down last year. Some scammer took over The Good Will Out domain and most likely including some of the customer addresses (long story...). I assume they also took over nigh.
Hence: I recommend not buying from nigh!
Good to hear, I didn't know. I only took a quick look, and their current site is very similar to Sivasdescalzo. However, after closer inspection just now, their 'stock' looks weird. Older models, and a few popular models for what seem to be resell prices.

Similar to what the TGWO site looks like.

so...nobody knows how these will release besides "skateshops"?

Not a peep about them on SNKRS or @nikestore

Had an orange account shop nearby telling me they won't get them in time for tomorrow release. Nikes logistics been messy for shops lately.

Yeah happened to me, had to whitelist on my fraud alert then retried and it went through. $50 shipping was a tough pill to swallow but at least I don't have to worry about these anymore :nthat:

how you guys even getting through

how you guys even getting through
I just did a google search for starcow paris, then clicked on the home page link. Added to cart, then had to create an account with a verification text sent. After that, I was able to check out(my CC sent me a text and I confirmed it was me).

Excellent... Yeah store here has them, but due to lockdown i have to wait for online drop, theyre a 12 hour drive away...10 the way drive...

Back
Top Bottom