OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

wallyhopp wallyhopp I did that yesterday and part of Saturday morning. didn't turn up a whole lot tbh.

What i did learn is most shops got a fsr, some two, but not a lot of pairs.

Was surprising Premier went up to sz 15 and so many people got thru. Should give everyone hope that more pairs are out there.

A small shop in San Diego had these two days ago. Pacific drive. Very limited 8-11 size run.
Cross check the nikesb orange label map with their social media pages. I didn’t see much else but I hadn’t check all of them out.

no comply had them in tx. Same with sel_ect. Humidtynola had them

run through the nikesb list. It may be a tad late but worth a call.
got Supa Dunk SB from Pacific Drive close to twenty years ago

wallyhopp wallyhopp I did that yesterday and part of Saturday morning. didn't turn up a whole lot tbh.

What i did learn is most shops got a fsr, some two, but not a lot of pairs.

Was surprising Premier went up to sz 15 and so many people got thru. Should give everyone hope that more pairs are out there.
Super surprised on sizing. Once my order was placed, I still saw 11-13 available. By 5 minutes after 1pm, it was 7-9 and 14-15 only, so not an instant sellout. 12.5 is my go to size but I know it's rarer than a 13, so I went 13. Still no order confirmation email. We shall see come Monday I guess.

Short run down of premier drop
Direct link hit at 1:00:05. Checked out by 1:01 and they still had a fsr available. Within 3 minutes the main sizes were gone. By 1:05, 7-9 and 14-15 were available. By 1:15, just 7-9 were available.
There was a window of time between 1:01 and 1:03 where I felt I could have tried for two but they had the 1 pair limit. I don't think bots hit this one too hard. This felt a lot fairer than other drops I've seen.

Last edited:
Obviously the sneakernews-type sites don’t always know much, but back-reading their posts on these from a day or two ago, they all said today’s release was a Euro release, with a US release coming later. I guess the fact people picked these up today at US skate shops deep-sixes that theory? Will be interesting to see if there’s a second drop; does that tend to happen with SB releases like this?

I'm not in the SB scene at all. But anyone cop local in Chicago?
Uprise is the only orange label shop in Chicago and they dropped them online for curbside pickup randomly. Got sold out in minutes as per their IG. I was expecting they get them later and would do a raffle.

I bit the bullet and went stockx. 180 after the dam fees. I'm not happy paying resale and I've never done it for a shoe but since it's Orange Label shops only I don't expect to find these at retail randomly. Luckily I have a pair of shoes to sell to cover the cost.

Obviously the sneakernews-type sites don’t always know much, but back-reading their posts on these from a day or two ago, they all said today’s release was a Euro release, with a US release coming later. I guess the fact people picked these up today at US skate shops deep-sixes that theory? Will be interesting to see if there’s a second drop; does that tend to happen with SB releases like this?
Not quite when it's an orange label release. They only go to the orange label shops and very few will do it online. I highly doubt they will pop up again.. but you never know.

Hit The Pavement Tonight To Del Frisco’s With Friends From Out Of Town
CF1F5544-3645-4331-9BDA-763F76413F87.jpeg

Not quite when it's an orange label release. They only go to the orange label shops and very few will do it online. I highly doubt they will pop up again.. but you never know.
These are so dope to me I want another but I think I want to wait for the wider release?..
This was my point/question. What wider release? But not being an SB guy, today was the first time I even heard of Orange Label in 30 years of being a Nike/sneaker guy.
I already paid resale on SX this morning. Want another pair. Trying to decide if I should just jump on another pair on resale if I’m OK with the price (let’s say in the $165 or less range), or is there some reason to reasonably think some short-term patience will see these drop in more places for retail?
Of course, the Nike cynic in me wonders if this release is just a precursor to a “regular” straight retro of this shoe in the next year.

Last edited:
The slight differences from the OG are easily overlooked. When I saw that this was going to be an SB release the first thought in my head was “wow these are going to be comfortable on my feet for the first time ever“ Grabbed a pair off SX. $172 after fees. I live in Michigan so I usually get my sx shoes fast. Hopefully wearing these by next weekend!

The thing is, with all the Chloro retros we've had over the years, each one was slightly different... different shape (2000), different sizing (2008 ), different tongue (2012)... and now we have one with different materials. I wonder which shape these 2020 will resemble most.

I would hold tight while everyone is at an emotional high right now. Give it a month, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were reselling at retail.

Yep.

^ sums it up.

they likely won't show up at non-SB accounts. Maybe something thru NDC but i doubt it.

Hmmm... so is there an encapsulated air bag or is it just the Zoom-heel insole?

until we see or hear different, I'm going Zoom only.

Short run down of premier drop
Direct link hit at 1:00:05. Checked out by 1:01 and they still had a fsr available. Within 3 minutes the main sizes were gone. By 1:05, 7-9 and 14-15 were available. By 1:15, just 7-9 were available.
There was a window of time between 1:01 and 1:03 where I felt I could have tried for two but they had the 1 pair limit. I don't think bots hit this one too hard. This felt a lot fairer than other drops I've seen.

Yep, I was able to fumble thru checkout (didn't see the question initially) and hit me guy from here for him to snag a 14. There was at least a 5-10 min window there.

Na. It doesn’t. These are an ISO (in store only) Orange Label SB release. Meaning these release only at skateshops that have an Orange Label account and you typically can only purchase in store despite a couple shops selling them online yesterday (exception not the rule). Also, they release only one time for the most part. There’s never really a later “wider release” with SBs. Especially anything orange label.

Back
Top Bottom