OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Just became aware size?’s calendar list Chlorophyll for March 22nd release… (sorry if posted.) But 22nd is tomorrow and it’s making me wonder why they don’t show up w/ the pix even for now…
A86F43FF-6176-4ADE-BC3E-07618580D921.png

March 22/April 2022 est.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of me is saying wait for the US release and the other part is saying try for a pair on the 22nd lol. I had the same dilemma last year with the Scream Greens and ending buying 3 pairs overseas.

Not sure if posted. The basic plain Jane white light grey dark grey at1 has some posted info

Nike Air Trainer 1 Photon Dust
ColorwayPhoton Dust/Light Smoke Grey-Smoke Grey
Release DateApr. 01, 2022
Style CodeDM0521-001
Retail Price$125.00

I may be stuck with those. Those euro dudes have been getting and apparently buying and wearing and consuming trainers since atleast 2001. Theyve always gotten the good at1 releases

No info if it’s euro only or nothing but the style code and colorway info is out if it’s easier to search.

March 22/April 2022 est.

I was expecting we (Japan) might get them soon after China & HK, but I absolutely see no info for them here as of currently. Wasn’t it fellow Japanese that has revealed that they are coming back at first??

I was expecting we (Japan) might get them soon after China & HK, but I absolutely see no info for them here as of currently. Wasn’t it fellow Japanese that has revealed that they are coming back at first??
I think so. I was looking through Google images and saw something saying it was released in Asia already. I also read an April 1 2022 release date.

That Japanese blog revealed the first images... I thought you guys would get it first!

That Japanese blog revealed the first images... I thought you guys would get it first!
Yeah and IIRC, blog was referring some words from Nike-JP’s Customer Service…. I don’t really know what’s going on here…

Those covers on those 1s are dumb as dogfuk
Word.. kills the whole silhouette of the shoe. Honestly ain't too bad without the shroud really.

Are any of these overseas release for the Chlorophyll that can ship to the US without crazy shipping rates?

Anyone still have these can comment on how the materials are? Tempted to pick up a pair.

Attachments

• A57D4FA5-68C1-4173-B1DB-8CA4F7915E4A.jpeg
    A57D4FA5-68C1-4173-B1DB-8CA4F7915E4A.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 104
Wait they dropped chloro 1?
could be a place holder

Wait they dropped chloro 1?
It looks like it but so odd if they did and sold out that fast. Can't imagine many people waiting for these.

could be a place holder

How'd you even hear about this drop? They don't have any pics up either.

could be a place holder
hmmmm wonder if its soon come

Back
Top Bottom