OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

A479AC33-C8F4-4D31-877A-7005D0323398.jpeg

I like them. Cyberpunk vibes.

This might be crazy but saw this tee at the outlet and grabbed it thinking it might go decent with the upcoming chlorophyll lol.
Now watch me strike out on all retail in US.

Attachments

• PXL_20220321_153914961.jpg
    PXL_20220321_153914961.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 148
Am I the only one who absolutely hates trying to keep up with overseas release times? :lol:

I used to do it all the time but all of a sudden I realized it’s a hassle I don’t want to deal with anymore lol.
Do any of those sites even ship to the US anymore? At least one of them explicitly says it does not.

Do any of those sites even ship to the US anymore? At least one of them explicitly says it does not.

Not sure man....like I said I quit trying to keep up with overseas spots. I still can't figure out why END can ship Nike products here but others don't/won't.

Not sure man....like I said I quit trying to keep up with overseas spots. I still can't figure out why END can ship Nike products here but others don't/won't.

I ordered Black Infrared 36s from Afew in Germany, and they arrived last week. Some folks in that thread, tried from mobile, didn't work. I did from PC, and it went through without issue.

Carted on all those sites but of course they wont ship to Australia either because of that ******ed Nike division policy.

Yep I copped a second off of SlamJam just now since I've delt with them in the past with no issues. $330 out the door for 2 pairs. Done. I can live with that for these. Maybe top 1-2 Nike silhouette and colorway of all time IMO.

Back
Top Bottom