OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

[h1]Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium NPCE QS “Cruz II Victory”[/h1]

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/[/URL]"]
As part of a "NPCE" pack which also includes a Blazer and AF1, we get our first look at this new Air Trainer 1. This Nike Product Creation Experience (NPCE) Trainer 1 features an upper made of black leather, with a multi-color, patterned trim and paneling. 
The heel tab features a gradient pattern, and the clear outsole displays graphics underneath. A "Cruz II Victory" tongue tag finishes off the details. These will release September 7th, and retail for $120 at nike.com.
[/quote]:rofl: :smh:

[h1]Nike Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium NPCE QS “Cruz II Victory”[/h1]

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/[/URL]"]
As part of a "NPCE" pack which also includes a Blazer and AF1, we get our first look at this new Air Trainer 1. This Nike Product Creation Experience (NPCE) Trainer 1 features an upper made of black leather, with a multi-color, patterned trim and paneling. 
The heel tab features a gradient pattern, and the clear outsole displays graphics underneath. A "Cruz II Victory" tongue tag finishes off the details. These will release September 7th, and retail for $120 at nike.com.
:rofl: :smh:[/quote]

I actually like these doe.

Never seen an ice bottom on an AT1, its a good look.

When I woke up my size was gone but I refreshed the page like 30 minutes later and I was able to cop. That's never happened before. Is Nike restocking the card declined pairs immediately these days?

When I woke up my size was gone but I refreshed the page like 30 minutes later and I was able to cop. That's never happened before. Is Nike restocking the card declined pairs immediately these days?
People could have had them in their cart and decided not to check out with them.

I like them. They don't look like blind kids made them like most of the Doernbecher releases. Did these release at physical stores? I see wild pairs on eBay for inflated prices already.

The frontmaterial looks
mad.gif

PLUSH #$# materials.

MESH!

WHY COULDNT THEY HAVE DONE THIS WITH THE CHLOROPHYLLS FIRST...

What a kick to the junk. I just may have to get these as sad as that sounds (probably the reason Nike doesn't listen. We still buy :smh:)

An at1 with that sort of material suede quality hasn't been done since at least 2006..

I actually like the infrareds . I will cop on a discount as long as materials are decent

The Infrared AT1's dropped today in HK.  I was quite impressed with the materials.  The leather on the outrigger, heel counter and ankle collar was really nice, while the "felt-suede-whatever" on the upper was soft.  The mesh on the toebox had that oldschool feel... kinda like the vintage Air Max's.  

I guess my only gripe is the infrared toeguard.  Probably a bit too much infrared, especially if you're looking at the shoe from the medial side. 

Tempted.

The Infrared AT1's dropped today in HK.  I was quite impressed with the materials.  The leather on the outrigger, heel counter and ankle collar was really nice, while the "felt-suede-whatever" on the upper was soft.  The mesh on the toebox had that oldschool feel... kinda like the vintage Air Max's.  

I guess my only gripe is the infrared toeguard.  Probably a bit too much infrared, especially if you're looking at the shoe from the medial side. 

Tempted.

Snap an up close pic if you give in to the temptation. :D

Tempted.

Thorough review, have to see them in person

Back
Top Bottom