OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

It's a "show" on the app where a US-based host and a UK-based host discuss the upcoming sneakers for the next week or so. Sometimes they have guests to speak about a certain shoe and its highlights, inspiration, etc.

Sometimes they do a shock drop or random restock during the show as well.

Sums it up very well. We'll just talk about the shoe's past and present.

we getting a shock drop on the show or what?

I am not privy to that info unfortunately lol.

No Better Person than johngotty johngotty for Nike to have speak on this on the SNKRS app. Definitely tuning in.

I know there are a lot of people in here that love these. A whole lot of people helped carry the flag for this model. Guys like Wally, Sinner, etc. and even former members like Russ and AirRev. Learned a lot from them along the way.

Honestly, I'm doing it for all of us... so they'll keep reissuing these as long as we're alive lol

I want the Air Cross Trainer (Low) to be retro'd.

act.jpg

sick of the neglect

anybody around back then knows how ubiquitous these were

the early cross trainers/air cross trainers/air trainers sold like crazy
nike made a ton of these and a ton of money...some of us are still interested in another (wearable) pair

I know there are a lot of people in here that love these. A whole lot of people helped carry the flag for this model. Guys like Wally, Sinner, etc. and even former members like Russ and AirRev. Learned a lot from them along the way.

Honestly, I'm doing it for all of us... so they'll keep reissuing these as long as we're alive lol
Wally’s Passion For This Shoe Has Been Front Stage Here As Long As I Can Remember!

Love His Passion For These He Shares With So Many Of Us Vintage Heads :nthat:

Can’t wait to tune in. Make us proud bro! I know you will 💯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom