OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

These are just sitting here in the UK.... Going to sit it out and wait till they go on sale.... Going to get both pairs.... It's all about jordans here at the min.....

These are just sitting here in the UK.... Going to sit it out and wait till they go on sale.... Going to get both pairs.... It's all about jordans here at the min.....

Must be nice to be able to catch quickstrikes on sale. I tried that tactic with the OG Auburn Trainer SC and missed out. When Nike slaps a QS tag on a shoe I never have any luck getting them on sale if they even sit around long enough to do so.

Must be nice to be able to catch quickstrikes on sale. I tried that tactic with the OG Auburn Trainer SC and missed out. When Nike slaps a QS tag on a shoe I never have any luck getting them on sale if they even sit around long enough to do so.

Corporate has the qs auburn trainer sc on sale for $90 shipped , I'm not sure what sizes they have left, I do know they have sz 11

^ NDC appears to be releasing them on 11/15/13
Velvet Brown/Velvet Brown-Dark Obsidian $120 607081-200

Anyone know a spot in the UK (or online) that still has the Draft Days? Foot Patrol had them last week but they sold the last pair before i got paid. I know that certain size? stores around the country always have old QS's sitting around. Any help is appreciated!

After seeing the toebox, I can say that I think I may only do one pr of those brogues, if that.

Saw these for 40 bucks on sneakersteal and was really contemplating to order a pair, but read some reviews on here and I guess they are not even worth that money.

http://sneakersteal.com/2013/11/08/nike-air-trainer-1-mid-prm-chlorophyll/

I'd much rather try for them brogues or if I can still find the infrared cw somewhere in a 12.5

I assume it is best to go up half size on these for us wide feet people? Don't own any pairs but from what I'm hear it's like an AM1 and will kill your pinky toe on TTS.

Quality does sux but for $41 I'll order a pair just because I love this shoe so much and it's only $41 , make em my winter beaters

Not worth $42? IMO they are easily. I think I paid $39.

While not having the best quality, they're a classic sneaker and look a lot better than any Trainer 1 that has come out recently.

Not worth $42? IMO they are easily. I think I paid $39.

While not having the best quality, they're a classic sneaker and look a lot better than any Trainer 1 that has come out recently.
Many pages back some said it's trash.. what I mean is I'd rather buy something better and use that 40 on them. 

But I do like the idea as a winter beater so I'm trying to call them to see if they have my size. 

Haven't gotten through yet been busy all day. 

I copped those Chlorophylls for $41 from Rosemont and they were in perfect condition when I got them. I have no complaints. I know Nikes are trash quality. There's no reason to get worked up over that anymore.

I can't go back to the 2012 chlorophylls. The upper softness translates directly to how comfortable the infrareds are. The 2012 chlorophylls are trash compared to these.

I agree with peacebrand. Put 41 towards something worthwhile. Classic they are and I have been wearing 2000 retros all these years and then onto some 2004 lows and zt1s. I guess you can say I am out of that wearing something uncomfortable phase for the sake of nostalgia.

Last edited:
Not AT1's and not retros, but didn't want to make a new thread... 

Interested to see more colorways though. 

http://www.nikeblog.com/2013/11/08/nike-air-max-360-trainer-2-release-date/

Nike-Air-Max-360-Trainer-2-Game-Royal-Black-White-1.jpg

BS. Buy those $41 Chlorophylls and wear them.

It's a $40 shoe, not many complaints there so no reason to pass them up if you want them.

i agree with johngotty, buy them for $41.

I have 4 pairs of these AT1s that I've purchased with a big discount. Every pair will be worn into the ground.

Wish i could find a size 12 for that price [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Yo! I picked up a size 12 from Rosemont today. They still had some more when I left, that is the biggest size they have. Call them up they are doing phone orders. 

I saw it on sneakersteal.com this morning that Rosemont got them as well for 41 so drove out and copped them. Glad these came to a local Nike so saved on the shipping too. 

My pair though already had some creasing on the toe box. I can get over that because I'll likely wear these a lot as my first pair of AT1s. 

Back
Top Bottom