OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Gonna have to argue with comfort complaints on the chlorophylls lol. Got my pair around RD back like a year ago, and have easily worn them around 100 times since. After probably 10 wears they started to break in nicely, and from then on they've been primo for me. Yeah the materials aren't perfect, but again, the more wear they get, the more they soften up. And the egg crate insole hasn't lost it's form/comfort at all yet. Also no cracking on the midsole paint so that's definitely a bonus. Glad I doubled up when they went on sale for $80 but I'm seriously considering copping another pair for the $40ish. From my experience these shoes can definitely take a beating lol but that may just be me
I ended up buying them after wallyhop's first reply to this thread on the first page saying they are worth even at 70. Figured for 40 bucks I can use a winter shoe. 

I've worn them a handful of times, never for a prolonged period of time though, maybe 5 hours a day max. So far it has given some creases which I don't mind and don't seem to bother that much on the pinky toe or anything. I have wider forefoot so I was really afraid of that initially. I'll take the word of others that the infrared and persian are better quality, if I can find them on sale ever I would consider a cop. 

wallyhopp wallyhopp Thanks for your review of the infrareds. That convinced me to buy them off amazon.

I'm looking forward to making up for my chlorophyll purchase.

I ended up getting Brogue for 109 shipped.

Great quality ....very dope and very comfortable shoe

Last edited:
Just a heads up brogues are showing up in champs as well....might get a pair for 60....

^ Dammit, Wally... making it difficult for me... :smh:  :lol:

Well worth it. Happiest I've been with an at1 since the 2000-2003 era.

I see them sorta sitting thus far.. if they drop below $100, that would be the easiest decision to make.. BUY!

Super Bowl pack eh?

BdVB5ZaCcAAu21n.jpg:large

nike-air-trainer-super-bowl.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom