OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Anybody actually play tennis with these? I started playing a few weeks ago and I’m thinking about getting the photons to play in.
I did... but that was years ago, so obvs not with either of these current versions.
They obvs work fine, structurally, as a tennis shoe, but if you're taking tennis seriously, I'd get actual tennis shoes. If anything, modern tennis shoes will be a lot more durable, among other performance benefits.

I did... but that was years ago, so obvs not with either of these current versions.
They obvs work fine, structurally, as a tennis shoe, but if you're taking tennis seriously, I'd get actual tennis shoes. If anything, modern tennis shoes will be a lot more durable, among other performance benefits.
…..but they won’t look as cool tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m 43 years old picking up a new sport. I’m not making hard cuts or slides. I guess I just want to look cool. Haha

Broke these out today

74699013-D83C-414B-BEB3-3F6951BA31B3.jpeg

I was going to unds the og colorway yesterday for church and a day out but they felt like flat boards. Might have to abandon ship and not happy about it... :frown:

$119 shipped with promo code EVERYTHING. Code ends today at 6:30 PM PST. I had some card points, so I decided to get another for $109 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom