OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

So I'm watching the Mariners game... Go M's!
1665327582395.png

So I'm watching the Mariners game... Go M's!
1665327582395.png
Eagle eyes. I usually catch stuff like this too. Not this one. I haven’t seen these in the wild just yet (or on tv).
Crazy

It’s too bad this model hasn’t had the modified midsole/outsole for other sports yet like the jordan 1.

Still wearing my first 2022 at1 chloro exclusively since it came out a few months back. Holding up well 20 plus wears in. everything else have been shelved.. tempting to sell the 2020 sbs. This is something I never did in 04-07 with the 2000 chlorophyll. I never threw one on and just wore it into the ground. I’ve redeemed myself many years later.

I saw the grey grey pair is on sale at ndc. Tempting but I’m sitting on multiples of navy reds/chlorophylls. Even the medicine balls are tempting but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Well those discounts were fast! Navy's still MSRP despite coming out before at least the enamel.

Thank you; appreciate it. I'm actually just going to beat my chlorophylls; I don't feel compelled to stock up on this model. Waiting for the TW and correct AT3s ;-). Just thought it was interesting that Nike still has those at MSRP. I actually still have a 2nd pair of chloros b/c my first order on RD got canceled, so when everyone was sharing links I got two pairs to ensure I could lock in one actually getting delivered. Of course I paid retail for them and need to figure out what to do with the 2nd pair (I don't do double-ups or keep shoes DS.).

3E1FE798-3616-46B7-B9E5-5CE7B451CF5D.jpeg

Pretty good but not as good as the materials we got on Chinos.

Color palette works well for me.

But sub $100 pricing would be ideal.
I wanted these but season 2 of teddy's new balance just dropped and there's a ton of colors like this. Might have to pass. Look great though in your photo.

The suede is cool. I didn't get a chance to compare the leather to prev pairs. It might be better if the brown part was textured even slightly.

Back
Top Bottom