OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Got a size 10 Super Bowl for my boy...

He ended up grabbing them from the store himself and left me hanging lol.

Anyone looking for retail lmk.

Least I can do for those looking.

Yea. I always confirm with the person I'm buying for before buying so I won't have to return.

I don't know about other feet. But I got my normal size 10.5 and I'm flat footed. No pain at all, besides the left tongue hitting my shin. The right is perfect.

THESE ARE DOPE… JUST CANT PRACTICALLY WEAR THESE UNLESS THERE IS SOME SPECIAL REASON TO… LIKE A MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TRIP TO VEGAS OR SOMETHING

Yea. I always confirm with the person I'm buying for before buying so I won't have to return.

I don't know about other feet. But I got my normal size 10.5 and I'm flat footed. No pain at all, besides the left tongue hitting my shin. The right is perfect.
i copped extra pairs with the intention of looking out for people. i got a mod warning for it.

Just saw these in person and caved in, meant to be too last size 11. Really wanted a 11.5 but these are going quick now the guy said

For anyone who got the pro bowls...are they TTS or are they narrow in the toe box? Thanks

Man I was hoping I could catch a break in a 13 for either pair but no luck. Then I thought I'd get the draft days from undated but then they're out of the 13 as well :/

Winter storm in the south delayed a couple of packages, including these... so great in person.

Kinda bitter had to sell my silver speeds 11 is too small thought I could pull it off but nope. I guess with trainers I got go up .5 or a full size

Couldn't help myself. Saw the sample of these during my trip Beaverton last Fall. My man Dee had them in his cube and I remember saying “Dee what’s that!”. He explained to me his vision behind them and what was being tweaked. The release date crept up on me and I was certain they were all sold out. I lucked up on my size 9 yesterday which happened to be the last pair in shop.
Super Bowl AT1.
2lv09pw.jpg

Any notable differences between this release pair and the pair you saw in Beaverton that you can remember?

Last edited:
What the hell are Silver Speeds? Don't tell me that's the corny sneaker head nickname for the Super Bowl pack?

That's the name Nike gave the entire set of releases for the Super Bowl. This way they don't have to pay the NFL any money.

Couldn't help myself. Saw the sample of these during my trip Beaverton last Fall. My man Dee had them in his cube and I remember saying “Dee what’s that!”. He explained to me his vision behind them and what was being tweaked. ]

Do you remember what the vision was behind the release? There was talk about it earlier in here, and I feel that they were going for something to exemplify being always in motion, or some sort of quicksilver theme with the constant color shifting.

Last edited:
yeah its not the name I gave them lol Nike did

I wish I knew how these fit, they didn't have anything larger than an 11 at my Champs anyway but I had so much trouble getting my foot in them. Good thing these aren't selling too much on Ebay, maybe I'll get lucky and find another pair. I really like the way these look on feet, crazy looking but cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom