OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Fashion is just one big circle. I used to fold and tuck my jeans to the side back in the day in high school, it's just a new take on an old style.

My man, ya pants getting shorter for every pic. No need for the kross dressing culture in here
thank you for the heads up.  sorry i cant get with your 1992 jnco jeans look. idk where i put my chain wallet and ecko hoodie, so this is what i got for now.
Fashion is just one big circle. I used to fold and tuck my jeans to the side back in the day in high school, it's just a new take on an old style.
we called it pinch cuff back in grade school. it was lit.  

thank you for the heads up.  sorry i cant get with your 1992 jnco jeans look. idk where i put my chain wallet and ecko hoodie, so this is what i got for now.

we called it pinch cuff back in grade school. it was lit.  
My man said Jnco jeans! 
roll.gif
Remember those? You couldn't see their feet at all. Looked like they were just hovering around. They would obviously have to be cut off's also 
wink.gif

LOL... I had forgotten about Jnco jeans!  Thankfully, I never got into those.  
laugh.gif

Can't remember if it's just right shoe, but they mos def pinky toe killers.
yea mine is the right shoe pinky toes... you try to 1/2 size up to see if it eliminates the prob? I wanna buy another pair but not if it's gonna still hurt my toes haha

Awesome! Where ("when"?) did you get these?
I got them around Feb last year. It was from one of the common sneaker retailers (don't remember), and they were on sale with an additional online discount code so I had to swoop lol

Also wore these again today as well...

Last edited:

I got them around Feb last year. It was from one of the common sneaker retailers (don't remember), and they were on sale with an additional online discount code so I had to swoop lol
Are those the "Wheats"? The colour looks so much lighter on your picture!

Are those the "Wheats"? The colour looks so much lighter on your picture!
If you're referring to my pic on the grass, yes those are the AT1 "Wheat/Flax." I guess the outside lighting, brush on the nubuck, and angle of the pic all contributed to the hue in the pic. They're definitely one of my all time favorite AT1 colorways.

Back
Top Bottom