OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

My mum and dad live in the UK so can get them delivered there but never owned the trainer 1

Im a wide footer should I go up .5 or a whole size?

Air maxs im a us9.5 current nike basketball I go with .5 up for reference.

I am ok with my TTS size, no need to go .5 up IMO

2nd pair took long so I contacted SX and turns out they had an issue... What's really good with this shoe.. I can't even get 1 pair. Still waiting on SX to tell me they have the replacement for the first one.

Cancelled the 2nd one and asked for a refund.. I'll see how I feel after the first pair if it ever makes it here. Crappy sellers taking the excitement flat out of this release even after I couldn't get them at retail.

Why do I get the feeling that these are going to sit when they hit stateside.
I was under the impression that these already hit stateside
I think so.
Er, yeah, I've been operating under the belief this release has come and gone. Some US shops did get them. But it has definitely been a bit confusing. If somehow a fair amount of these turn up again over here and are easily available for retail, I'm going to feel a bit silly sourcing my pairs from the aftermarket. But from what people who follow SB releases like this have said in here, that seems unlikely.

Even if there are shipments that haven't been delivered to shops yet, this is supposed to be an in-store-only release, and each shop seems to have received a very limited supply. As was also pointed out in here a week or so ago, not even the usual SB social influencers had these early to promote. So it does seem as though all signs (so far) point to these being here and gone quickly. What I really wonder is, does this drop hint at a broader, non-SB AT1 retro sooner than later?

These already released stateside.
Some of the sneaker sites didn't help matters for people trying to figure out what the deal was/is. They reported on this release only a day or two before it happened, and they said the Oct. 3 Saturday release was for Europe, with a US date yet to come. Except they did release the same day in the US.

Why do I get the feeling that these are going to sit when they hit stateside.
3eb1ac818e97c92cfcb5a454906454ed.gif

I refuse to believe they are done dropping in the United States.
:lol:
Hope you guys are right but I'm afraid it's probably over. But definitely hope I am wrong.
Only explanation I can think of at the moment is that production of this model had to be halted when Covid hit and factories had to shutdown. Whatever got produced was shipped out.
This “ISO” label also makes no sense since they are selling online in the EU.
Remember the AM1 Royal blue had a second drop after a very limited first drop. The second drop wasn’t that bad to acquire.

You guys don’t get it. Covid has nothing to do with it. This is an official Nike SB ISO (Orange Label) release. Yes some shops here and there will sell (have sold) online anyway but most skateshops honor this description at Nikes request and only sell in store. All the typical “more pairs are coming” logic does not apply here. The only additional pairs that may come will go to skateshops that 1. have an Orange Label Nike SB account and 2. for whatever reason haven’t gotten their shipment already. This isn’t a Nike sportswear release. NikeSBorNothings’ IG page isn’t always completely spot on when it comes to release schedules and Nike has been unpredictable lately. But apparently these in general released worldwide on 10/03. All other notions in this case is just fodder.

Last edited:
Only explanation I can think of at the moment is that production of this model had to be halted when Covid hit and factories had to shutdown. Whatever got produced was shipped out.
This “ISO” label also makes no sense since they are selling online in the EU.
Remember the AM1 Royal blue had a second drop after a very limited first drop. The second drop wasn’t that bad to acquire.
You guys don’t get it. Covid has nothing to do with it. This is an official Nike SB ISO (Orange Label) release. Yes some shops here and there will sell (have sold) online anyway but most skateshops honor this description at Nikes request and only sell in store. All the typical “more pairs are coming” logic does not apply here. The only additional pairs that may come will go to skateshops that 1. have an Orange Label Nike SB account and 2. for whatever reason haven’t gotten their shipment already. This isn’t a Nike sportswear release. NikeSBorNothings’ IG page isn’t always completely spot on when it comes to release schedules and Nike has been unpredictable lately. But apparently these in general released worldwide on 10/03. All other notions in this case is just fodder.
^^^^ This. Anything could always happen, I suppose, but if you want these for real, personally I'd stop trying to convince myself some second easy-to-grab drop is coming. As has been said, it feels highly unlikely if not absolutely not happening.

Er, yeah, I've been operating under the belief this release has come and gone. Some US shops did get them. But it has definitely been a bit confusing. If somehow a fair amount of these turn up again over here and are easily available for retail, I'm going to feel a bit silly sourcing my pairs from the aftermarket. But from what people who follow SB releases like this have said in here, that seems unlikely.

Even if there are shipments that haven't been delivered to shops yet, this is supposed to be an in-store-only release, and each shop seems to have received a very limited supply. As was also pointed out in here a week or so ago, not even the usual SB social influencers had these early to promote. So it does seem as though all signs (so far) point to these being here and gone quickly. What I really wonder is, does this drop hint at a broader, non-SB AT1 retro sooner than later?
I called about 20 plus stores last week and that’s probably it for them. Includin
Facts with the in store only to promote local skate shops. I called like 30 places and found one 13 in Hawaii and they wouldn’t sell because of that reason.

Yeah if you're not familiar with SBs then this can be a little weird or even confusing. SB's don't move like regular NSW so I'm apprehensive about a second drop. I know that when word first got put out, it was coupled with a later wider release but a lot of these sites throw out rumors as hard fact just to say they did it first.

If it changes, they just say stuff like "update/cancelled" etc.. I swear thats where the Toe Cap Steel X's rumor came and those never materialized.

I have a package that looks like SX coming tomorrow so I think its them. Would like to have another at retail but the universe is not feeling me right now with these.

Like homie said above, a second drop is unlikely. the best shot was late shipments that arrived after 10/3. That window has all but closed.

I'm just gonna say this, with all of the above in mind: If you love AT1 Chlorophylls, just pay the resale price right now, which on SX for just one example is in the $140s. I know, I know, after the tax, fees and shipping, you're looking at $170-something for a shoe marked as $100 MSRP. But really ... who cares? I said the other day in here, these retro prices are arbitrary in a sense. I already have a pair of these on my feet (and more coming) and they're quite nice. Frankly, I'm happier with paying that price for these than I am with $190 MSRP before tax for, say, retro Jordan IVs or whatever, taking the build and quality into account.
Or don't, and go without them. I don't have any skin in the game other than being someone who has loved this shoe forever. It still comes out as less expensive than a TON of shoes we all buy. Seems a bit strange to me to pass on them now just because you can't get them for retail. I get it in principle, but I made an exception for this one. Zero regrets.

Copped stateside for $173 total w/ taxes and fees. My local shop hadn’t heard about getting them. I figured if I wanted them in my size that resale was my only option. Just wish they had the grey sock liner.

I'm just gonna say this, with all of the above in mind: If you love AT1 Chlorophylls, just pay the resale price right now, which on SX for just one example is in the $140s. I know, I know, after the tax, fees and shipping, you're looking at $170-something for a shoe marked as $100 MSRP. But really ... who cares? I said the other day in here, these retro prices are arbitrary in a sense. I already have a pair of these on my feet (and more coming) and they're quite nice. Frankly, I'm happier with paying that price for these than I am with $190 MSRP before tax for, say, retro Jordan IVs or whatever, taking the build and quality into account.
Or don't, and go without them. I don't have any skin in the game other than being someone who has loved this shoe forever. It still comes out as less expensive than a TON of shoes we all buy. Seems a bit strange to me to pass on them now just because you can't get them for retail. I get it in principle, but I made an exception for this one. Zero regrets.
Facts I had to pay on Stockx and the kicks are worth it. The ego takes a hit paying an extra 100 but there is no ego in the sneaker game. That I hate playing but had too for these.

Back
Top Bottom