OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

More size troll emails but no shipping update. Stupid
9472430E-B30A-4314-AC82-3874895BD6B2.jpeg

75B7F501-E8E9-48AA-9FF7-495633E6637B.jpeg

I dunno how it works within Nike, but does SB and NSW create/design their own products, respectively?
Cuz if so, it's interesting to see how the different divisions constructed the AT1.

Also, I wish that dude placed both shoes on an even surface. Makes the height difference more than it is. 😅

Same boat here but when I saw the resale prices I can't justify that... Yet at least. If I miss out on the US release I'll consider it and by then resale prices will drop. I can wait.

Yea I’ll wait for the supposed US release date and if not I’ll pay reale. The other option is just leave a bid of close ti what it would have cost to buy it shipped from overseas. I still gave my 2012 pair but definitely want this one too.

Size? Shipped.
B08C6176-9A36-40A0-A3FD-7ED1222B069F.gif

Eta is 4/4-4/11 via dpd.

For the dude sort of overdoing the praise of these on IG, I wonder if he recently owned the originals or 2000 retros. Nostalgia can cloud your judgment or memory. I doubt they’re that close so I’ll try to hold expectations low.

Lol at size’s shipping confirmation email coming 5 days after the order was placed, 4 days after it was shipped. Now I just gotta wait till it enters Canada so I can get the waybill and self-clear the package.

after wearing them for a short period on Fri + even longer on Sat w more walking, these didn't feel as good underfoot as the '12s. A little flat. The SBs feel the same way, but it was even more w the '22s.

the flipside to that is the uppers on both the SBs and '22s feel so much better than '12s, which required a lot of wear to break-in.

will see how they feel w more wears.

after wearing them for a short period on Fri + even longer on Sat w more walking, these didn't feel as good underfoot as the '12s. A little flat. The SBs feel the same way, but it was even more w the '22s.

the flipside to that is the uppers on both the SBs and '22s feel so much better than '12s, which required a lot of wear to break-in.

Makes me wonder if they are still using full length air.

IMG_20220327_221928.jpg

My 12s right shoe have a disgraceful protuberance that shouldn't have passed QC, hope it will reduce with foot in because shipping back price is too expensive.
On both my 11.5s and 12s the midsole black line paint ain't sharp as you can see the miss in the front on this one, will have to do touch ups like I did on SBs.

Get you some Lunarlon insoles. I started replacing the insoles on my shoes when I plan to wear them for the day.

So.... still no news on the rumored April 1st US release :nerd:
Or was that just an April Fool's joke that went over my head? :nerd:

Get you some Lunarlon insoles. I started replacing the insoles on my shoes when I plan to wear them for the day.
This looks like a nice option, but wouldn't it fill out your shoe? Meaning you'd need to size up in order to make it work?

Yeah I got the same thing. Just waiting to see who they hand it off to so I can get the manifest/waybill and self-clear the package. I assume you ended up ordering your pair too? Lol (It’s me, Sig, btw)
i did not order the Trainer but i ordered the white persian BW and the delivery service shipping them is skynet , went to my junk mail saying i need to confirm that customs would be paid ( not knowing what it was at the time ) i said ok please deliver

i paid the retail and shipping from Footpatrol which was $265 cdn after that !!!, i am only $50 above the Nike.ca and taxes etc , so i was ok with it , then skynet sent me my customs to pay. $89!!!!!! Canadian

wtf ! $354cdn for the BW ( i dont even pay that much for a Jordan ) like that is ridiculous, I am unsure how to self clear my items. Would that have saved me $89??

You guys getting these custom bills outside the US? My pair finally hit customs today but it’s under the $150 US price so should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom