OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

if nikes plan was for these to indeed be a USA-esque/independence day colorway, I’d assume we see em some time November/October-ish.

They really do seem dumb as rocks sometimes. Like I love how they would release Xmas shoes the day or two after Xmas and by the time anyone got them shipped, it was basically the end of the holiday season …

They really do seem dumb as rocks sometimes. Like I love how they would release Xmas shoes the day or two after Xmas and by the time anyone got them shipped, it was basically the end of the holiday season …
Even worse now with supply chain issues, but yeah… Nike should always drop holiday themed shoes AT LEAST a week before the holiday.

LPU: 2nd pair to keep on ice.
IMG_20220606_152604__01__01.jpg

I really expected the Photons to magically restock on ndc by now. wanted to grab a pair from there.
Just curious ... why didn't you grab a pair from one of the several links that were posted in here while stores had stock remaining? I know NDC is a few bucks cheaper with its free shipping, but anymore I don't count on NDC to restock jack or make it easy to get anything. I ordered a pair from Kith on Saturday night but it appears sold out now. Annoyingly, though, I haven't heard a peep from them other than the initial order confirmation. That's one thing I dislike about ordering from these independent stores: sometimes they take days and day to get around to boxing up your order and shipping it. No biggie, though.

Just curious ... why didn't you grab a pair from one of the several links that were posted in here while stores had stock remaining? I know NDC is a few bucks cheaper with its free shipping, but anymore I don't count on NDC to restock jack or make it easy to get anything. I ordered a pair from Kith on Saturday night but it appears sold out now. Annoyingly, though, I haven't heard a peep from them other than the initial order confirmation. That's one thing I dislike about ordering from these independent stores: sometimes they take days and day to get around to boxing up your order and shipping it. No biggie, though.

I grabbed 2 lol.

I wanted one more to keep on ice with the option to return if the prices on them plummeted and could be had for under retail.

NDC used to be more in touch.

I remember hitting on the Gamma XIs and they shipped it 2-day so they'd be here before Christmas. They also used to have some really nice people working the phones (that actually lived in the United States) that would help out big time trying to find something in a Nike store.
Used to be able to get reps to do outlet searches when they shipped

Broke down and ordered a pair through Kith too, same here, haven't heard nothing from them since I placed the order. Apparently customer service isn't their thing.

Broke down and ordered a pair through Kith too, same here, haven't heard nothing from them since I placed the order. Apparently customer service isn't their thing.

I actually just finally received the shipping confirmation and tracking number from them late last night. Should be here in L.A. on Tuesday.

IMG_20220610_192850.jpg

"C'mon, finish the job ffs..."
"Just do it"... Yourself...
2 new pairs arrived and appart from this usual fooling, no major flaws. Ok this is industrial work but factory finish should be sharp. Can't imagine handing a pair like this to a customer.

Back
Top Bottom